Tell me something...

missmai

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2021
Hey there!
Just interested, what's your favourite sexual fantasy, and has it ever come close to happening in real life?
Very curious for some reason ;)

- Mai xx

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I have a few about my wife, hard to pick a favourite... But she's very vanilla and conservative so they'll never happen, whether it's her filling up my car and jetwashing it in a bikini and knee high boots at the petrol station, wearing a semi-sheer bodysuit with no bra on a date or fucking her in a pillory

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
Hey there!
Just interested, what's your favourite sexual fantasy, and has it ever come close to happening in real life?

- Mai xx
Find a masochist girl that let me do what ever i want to her

missmai

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2021
I have a few about my wife, hard to pick a favourite... But she's very vanilla and conservative so they'll never happen, whether it's her filling up my car and jetwashing it in a bikini and knee high boots at the petrol station, wearing a semi-sheer bodysuit with no bra on a date or fucking her in a pillory
Those are pretty good hehe, quite a range

missmai

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2021
What's yours?
Hm I'd say it's pretty ordinary but, probably being spanked (and more) over a desk in an office where it's busy but people can't see but, wondering if anyone can hear you or if someone's gonna walk in

Hardly gonna happen cos I rly don't want an office job haha

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
Hm I'd say it's pretty ordinary but, probably being spanked (and more) over a desk in an office where it's busy but people can't see but, wondering if anyone can hear you or if someone's gonna walk in

Hardly gonna happen cos I rly don't want an office job haha
You'll have to get yourself a partner, dominant or friend with benefits who works in an office who can invite you in for a meeting under the pretense of you being a prospective client, or interviewee or something 😉

missmai

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2021
You'll have to get yourself a partner, dominant or friend with benefits who works in an office who can invite you in for a meeting under the pretense of you being a prospective client, or interviewee or something 😉
Oh gosh I love the thought of that...

Dirtlicker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 15, 2021
Hey there!

- Mai xx
Its hard to pick a favourite considering i have lots, some have came to life, some have not, i always fantasized about being pissed on and i got lucky to have an experience with a girl where she got pretty comfortable pissing in my mouth or filling a cup and making me drink it, one time she pissed in a beer bottle and handed it to me around others so i couldnt make it obvious. Another time she pissed behind a shed and stomped around in it with boots till it was a mud puddle and i had to lick them for soo long. Piss play and feet domination are 2 big ones i have goten lucky with. Favourite fantasies i have not been lucky with are more like public humiliation, maybe some form of cuckolding, pegging, and full time slavery but i want to try it all

MJPalm

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 11, 2021
Its hard to pick a favourite considering i have lots, some have came to life, some have not, i always fantasized about being pissed on and i got lucky to have an experience with a girl where she got pretty comfortable pissing in my mouth or filling a cup and making me drink it, one time she pissed in a beer bottle and handed it to me around others so i couldnt make it obvious. Another time she pissed behind a shed and stomped around in it with boots till it was a mud puddle and i had to lick them for soo long. Piss play and feet domination are 2 big ones i have goten lucky with. Favourite fantasies i have not been lucky with are more like public humiliation, maybe some form of cuckolding, pegging, and full time slavery but i want to try it all
I love to be pissed on. My wife is kinky as hell and fulfills and of fantasies. I have a private back yard and once in a while when we are getting passionate, she'll take my hand and lead my outside. She'll tell me to lay back on the grass, then straddle me, and pee on my chest and face.

As as pegging, she will slide her dildo in my ass, making sure she's rubbing my prostate as she sucks my cock. When I shoot my load, she leaves the toy in me as she makes her way up tongue kiss me with a mouth full of my cum.
We also are into diaper play.

Letmebeyourss

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 3, 2021
Hey there!

- Mai xx
Tying or being tied up outside, my partner and I have some spots picked out now too see if we can pull it off, I want to also tell her of my dream of watching someone else fuck her while I get tied down and watch or both serving a mistress for awhile but no good chances yet to bring it up :(

Dirtlicker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 15, 2021
I love to be pissed on. My wife is kinky as hell and fulfills and of fantasies. I have a private back yard and once in a while when we are getting passionate, she'll take my hand and lead my outside. She'll tell me to lay back on the grass, then straddle me, and pee on my chest and face.

As as pegging, she will slide her dildo in my ass, making sure she's rubbing my prostate as she sucks my cock. When I shoot my load, she leaves the toy in me as she makes her way up tongue kiss me with a mouth full of my cum.
Having a partner like that is the dream. When i was with the girl that was doing pee stuff with me, im proud to say i got to the point of being able to handle every drop for a whole night of drinking, so she never had to leave the room to use the washroom. I really want to have a girl fart in my face. And i also really want to be a slave to multiple women all at the same time for like a party or something i know it may sound greedy but id love to bring them all drinks and have them all piss on me and use me as an ashtray and just generally abuse me while they have a good time

Dirtlicker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 15, 2021

I dont think iv ever been interested in diaper play, but i have thought of a girl using one and then wrapping it around my face

Featured Threads

New Personals