Tell your friends or not??

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
Hey all been pondering this question, how many of you in this forum discuss your BDSM kink with friends. Now from past experience girls being girls they tell each other most things, my ex did, it set me wondering, my previous slaves said they only tell there best mates.

So here's the question to you, do you tell your friends your dominant/switch/submissive ways or do you only discuss with people you have met through BDSM meetings or online.

Seeing I started this thread i`ll go first, personally I never have, dunno it just would feel weird to me, maybe cause i`m a bloke and its just not done for us blokes to discuss it. I have been tempted with some of my female friends but never done it, all my real slaves have been GF's which went to slaves, except the last one who met online so I new her through an online community.

anyone got any thoughts?

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
One or two men at work have an idea and the subject of kink often comes up. I am quite open about it with two fo them and I think one of the women knows or suspects too, though she hasn't said anything directly she drops hints but being where I am it is always busy and private conversations are difficult.

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
I have hinted about things I do here to my closest GF's ,as they has hinted at thier bedroom antics as well, its a shame you blokes dont lighten up and share with your mates , you never know how close your thoughts might be sometimes
hubby and family isnt aware , if they were I,m sure I,d be looking for another warm bed to climb into , twisted is fun ,
so maybe just write one word somewhere and then sit back and look at how someone reacts to it ,
either its rubbish and they throw it away
or it starts thier mind wandering and they linger over it
or they become so very embarrassed bi it and cover it very quickly ( an indication that they have thought about it )
this can be a lot of fun to observe
especially with family
extended family
workmates etc

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
Almost all of my friends know of my lifestyle, as do my family. My parents know of my husband's life in chastity and have met my bull.

I do have a secret life though. I do a vanilla job and none of my colleagues know of Mistress Lucie, nor of my domestic situation.

Lucie xoxo

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
All of my friends know. The friends I see most often are from the fet scene anyway so that's a no brainer, but even my vanilla friends know of my lifestyle, and my kinks (in a non specific general 'Mike does kinky stuff to girls' kind of way.

My parents and siblings don't know anything about it, though my eldest son is fully aware.

Mike

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
cheers for posts interesting reading, gah can`t imagine what my family would say if then new mistress_lucie!! I have never considered that.

Tensionroom101 has son who is fully aware, amazing how we do different things like this.

Yeah Mistresslilly43 I know what you mean us blokes don`t really share, so you keep this lifestyle a secret from your husband interesting. I have never been shore if I wanted my GF/wife to be into being a submissive or not. I`ve had both types of G/F and enjoyed them through there naturally cause, you know thinking about it would be nice to share the same sexual interests as my partner but its not a deal breaker I would say. On the fence or what lol

anyone else got some comments?

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
My son is 19, and has grown up around kink. He knows many of my kink friends and is 'nilla x-box friends with a couple of them too. I have certainly never rubbed his nose in it, and wouldn't have allowed the kink itself to go on around him (though £15,000 worth of BDSM furniture is hard to hide around the home lol) but by the same token I'm not ashamed of who I am or what I do. If I was I wouldn't be doing it.

Mike

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
My son is 19, and has grown up around kink. He knows many of my kink friends and is 'nilla x-box friends with a couple of them too. I have certainly never rubbed his nose in it, and wouldn't have allowed the kink itself to go on around him (though £15,000 worth of BDSM furniture is hard to hide around the home lol) but by the same token I'm not ashamed of who I am or what I do. If I was I wouldn't be doing it.

Mike

yeah 15k worth of equipment might be tad difficult, not exactly from ikea eh hoho. Interesting thou, yeah i`m not really ashamed of it I enjoy it as much as you do i`m sure but something i never thought of really what master/mistress subs and there kids do you tell em. Remember talking to one couple who are quite open about it with there kids, I suppose if its big thing in your life then maybe its worth talking to your kids about it! Coming from a family where i never got THE sex talk thing so hey what do i know ;-)

Featured Threads

New Personals