Tell your kinky story

Wannabe voyeur

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2023
Does anyone actually like to tell or show people the kinky things they do or want to do? I love hearing about it and seeing it when I get the opportunity

Penelopeness23

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 25, 2023
Philippines
Since my friends are a bit older than me most of them are married so when we get together they usually say how they spice up the bedroom with their husbands. And believe me most of them are kinky going around town and meeting us with toys in them. Seeing their cars jiggle and wiggle because they're fucking inside. One couple doesn't even bother cleaning when we're about to go home. I did give my ex from college a blowjob in an abandoned classroom for our anniversary but that's the wildest thing i did. Maybe because I like listening and watching my friends have fun 😅

Wannabe voyeur

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2023
Since my friends are a bit older than me most of them are married so when we get together they usually say how they spice up the bedroom with their husbands. And believe me most of them are kinky going around town and meeting us with toys in them. Seeing their cars jiggle and wiggle because they're fucking inside. One couple doesn't even bother cleaning when we're about to go home. I did give my ex from college a blowjob in an abandoned classroom for our anniversary but that's the wildest thing i did. Maybe because I like listening and watching my friends have fun 😅
That’s awesome. I have had sex in a lot of risky fun places. I love the idea of kinky stuff but not an extreme amount of opportunity. Have done what my exes would go along with. I do love hearing people’s stories and would really love to find someone that would experience things with me. I have always wanted to watch people.

Wannabe voyeur

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2023
Do you have anything kinky you want to do or try? You can message me if you prefer not to tell everyone

Spawn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2023
Does anyone actually like to tell or show people the kinky things they do or want to do? I love hearing about it and seeing it when I get the opportunity
I'd say the most "pleasurable" kink experience i've experienced myself was during a bladder hold. (I do not like wetting, just holding). I had to pee and was on a train ride with my girlfriend at the time. I actually thought I was going to piss myself, then sensations started to happen as my bladder filled and things started happening. I told her it was weird but I was getting really turned on by the sensations my bladder is giving. She said "you've never had sex with a full bladder?" Of course I hadn't. So she requested that I let her control when I was able to pee, by the feelings my bladder was giving it just turned me on all the more, so I let her have control. Needless to say many things happen when a man holds and she is does things with his bladder and other things. Pre-cum oozed non stop once I got so full. It felt like a never tease that was never going to end. We made it back home, I had filled to the point where it was starting to get uncomfortable, cock twiching, balls full and heavy, precum oozing... and she had me lay down on the floor naked tied my legs open spread eagle, blindfolded me, sat on my face and lightly tapped my balls with a paddle. About every 10 or so taps she would give me a stroke or two and press my swollen bladder. It wasn't but about a minute and she noticed my cock was bouncing, i was getting ready to unload. She stopped everyting and pressed on my bladder with what felt like all her weight. I got off so much, and so hard. Ive never felt that since. She continued on and off pressure until i stopped cumming. She quickly untied me and I hurried to the toilet. That is the most kinky, fun, enjoyable time that i've ever experienced.

Reactions: Wannabe voyeur

Wannabe voyeur

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2023
I'd say the most "pleasurable" kink experience i've experienced myself was during a bladder hold. (I do not like wetting, just holding). I had to pee and was on a train ride with my girlfriend at the time. I actually thought I was going to piss myself, then sensations started to happen as my bladder filled and things started happening. I told her it was weird but I was getting really turned on by the sensations my bladder is giving. She said "you've never had sex with a full bladder?" Of course I hadn't. So she requested that I let her control when I was able to pee, by the feelings my bladder was giving it just turned me on all the more, so I let her have control. Needless to say many things happen when a man holds and she is does things with his bladder and other things. Pre-cum oozed non stop once I got so full. It felt like a never tease that was never going to end. We made it back home, I had filled to the point where it was starting to get uncomfortable, cock twiching, balls full and heavy, precum oozing... and she had me lay down on the floor naked tied my legs open spread eagle, blindfolded me, sat on my face and lightly tapped my balls with a paddle. About every 10 or so taps she would give me a stroke or two and press my swollen bladder. It wasn't but about a minute and she noticed my cock was bouncing, i was getting ready to unload. She stopped everyting and pressed on my bladder with what felt like all her weight. I got off so much, and so hard. Ive never felt that since. She continued on and off pressure until i stopped cumming. She quickly untied me and I hurried to the toilet. That is the most kinky, fun, enjoyable time that i've ever experienced.
I hurt when I have to hold but I have heard of people who enjoy it. Thank you for sharing your experience

Reactions: Spawn

Wannabe voyeur

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2023
You're welcome. Its definitely not for everybody. I happen to accidentally have it happen to me that day and ive been hooked since.
That’s awesome. Glad you found something you enjoy and very glad your girlfriend joins you in it

Reactions: Spawn

Spawn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2023
Thabk
That’s awesome. Glad you found something you enjoy and very glad your girlfriend joins you i
Thanks! We were only together for a short period of time. I play mainly online with ladies that enjoy doing things like that... they are few and far in between. I came her hoping to meet some that would like to control me...No luck yet.

Wannabe voyeur

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2023
Thabk

Thanks! We were only together for a short period of time. I play mainly online with ladies that enjoy doing things like that... they are few and far in between. I came her hoping to meet some that would like to control me...No luck yet.
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully you can find what you’re looking for. Wish you very good luck