themaster55

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 8, 2013
Hi I am a mad scientist and I am study anatomy, the human body, I have many expirements I wish to preform but I have no test subject. I am in search of a willing slave/pet that u can use for testing. Only females will be accepted. Relocation would be prefered but online will work if your willing to provide photographic results so I can document the outcomes of my expirements. If your interested pm me, reply here, or email me at [email protected]

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
you may not find anyone so if you decide to move to a male subject I am kind of interested. This is something new (perspective from someone straight). I would love to learn your mad scientist techniques.

punishlola

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2014
could you give an example of an experiment? I would want to know what I'd be getting myself into.

Dexii

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 2, 2024
Spokane Washington
Hi I am a mad scientist and I am study anatomy, the human body, I have many expirements I wish to preform but I have no test subject. I am in search of a willing slave/pet that u can use for testing. Only females will be accepted. Relocation would be prefered but online will work if your willing to provide photographic results so I can document the outcomes of my expirements. If your interested pm me, reply here, or email me at [email protected]
Ok then

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Post is from 2014 member last active 2022. You can find the post date below the user name before the message. You can click or tap on member name and that pop up will show last active date of the member

Featured Threads

New Personals