Thanksgiving

Cuse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2012
New York
Hello master I hope that you enjoyed your day, I know that I sure did! It was filled with family food and alot of extra fun. This whore was excited this morning when she woke not only because it is this bitches favorite holiday, this slut was excited about today's orders (happy thinking they were going to be a piece of cake... Was this disgusting whore wrong! The day started with this whore picking out panties, instead of the usual boyshorts that this slut would usually wear, she thought a thing was a cop out so This bitch went with black with red rosebuds bikinis with fat lace on the legs and waistband. This slut did her first wedgie and placed on her jeans and clothes, brushing hair and mascara and shoes. What an interesting feeling, at first it was such a pleasurable feeling but it got down to about the 7th and it began to rub a bit. Not Ina horrible or painful way, just a bit of an idea to come, this slut was well aware when she was preparing the turkey and carrot cake. Cooking creates such interesting sensations when wearing a wedgie! This slut left house with family to our destination wearing her wedgie for the trip that took about 15 minutes. Of course we get in we have to great everyone, this wedgie remained about 45 minutes, man was it making your whore wet! As the afternoon approached I made it to wedgie number 15 and this slut could really start to feel it! This slut thought it may p,ease you if the wedgie was wore throughout dinner which was interesting with there golden lab, trying to sniff at my now very wet and somewhat sore pussy. My girlfriend finally asked me if your slut was ok being she notice the times You slut excused myself, but assured her this bitch was fine. Agin through desert and coffee too. This left about three while we were out black Friday shopping, this stupid slut got stuck in a line with a edgie for a out 40 minutes and having to pee. This whore was very uncomfortable and becoming raw from the lace. If it rubbed much longer This whore would either rip them from my body or possibly cum which This slut knew was not aloud. Your pet finished up the last two in the mall and was so wet and tired all at the same time. This slut remained wet for a few hours. This is something this whore thought would be a boring task but this big slut was wrong. This slut loved it and thanks you very much. This whore can't lie and is not looking forward to the food... Your slut does not understand why, but won't question it. This slut hopes you are pleased.

thewilds

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 24, 2013
Very hot and sexy. Reports are very detailed. Can't wait for more.

Featured Threads

New Personals