Jaxson62

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 2, 2015
Australia
The Beginning:
Well technically it's not, but let's run with it and say it is. A bit of background before we go any further. My wife Clare* and I have been together for 10 years and have in the past dabbled in some light bondage and domination. Apparently we have both secretly been wanting to take it further but until about 2 weeks ago haven't really discussed it. We are still finding our feet and learning our boundaries but on the whole seem to be going in the direction we want to be. Our main focus has been around edging, spanking (with belt, hands, spoons) hair pulling, tit punishment (slapping) and bondage. We have dabbled a little with nipple clamps & clot clamps but haven't gotten too far yet. Seems to be something we will keep in the routine though. At the moment my sub lies in the next bed exhausted and asleep. We are on a short vacation at the moment and although we didn't bring restraints it was a good night. Tonight was also the first night we experimented with kitten play. I instructed my sub that she was a kitten and could only communicate with purring, meowing, licking and body language (the way a cat would). I must say it was a huge turn on. And again, something we will keep in the routine. We slowly get closer to agreeing on a contract and trying it as a 'lifestyle'. All quite an adventure.

New Personals