The breast punishment

padronebastardo

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2014
www.padronebastardo.org
The Obligatory Preface In my semi-long and somewhat illustrious career as a merchant of the pleasures of breast punishment through Darker Pleasures, I’ve learned a lot about the "thou shalts" and "thou shouldn'ts" of erotic tit torment. Many of them I've learned through trial and error, while others I've only had the luxury of reading about. I’ve had tons of hands-on, teeth-on, yard tool-on, kitchen cutlery-on, hair accessory-on, and gadgets-yet-to-be-patented-on practice in the fine art of breast and nipple torment. I've probably written, photographed, and scripted more breast bondage and tit torment scenes than most men have lost socks in the black holes that haunt clothes dryers. In short, I've learned boat loads of information about safely tormenting titties, and I know just as much about “Who gives a damn, they belong to me and I’ll break them if I want to” tit torment. A wise man once said, "With great power comes great responsibility." Not only should that be the adage of all people trusted with the fate of a gorgeous pair of knockers, I was told it should be mine as well. So, with the increasing number of folks asking me for advice over the years, and because the person that pays my check is always harping at me to do something constructive with all the time I spend drooling over archived shots of all our gals' tormented titties, I thought I’d put together this primer in hopes of helping everyone out a bit. I know that you'll all be eager to skip from one humorous anecdote to another, without wasting your time reading all the boring, serious stuff. Even so, I'd really suggest you resist the temptation. The boring, serious stuff is very important. This future Pulitzer-winning masterpiece is meant to be read in its entirety. Like the Bible and other good books, if you pick and choose references out of context, you end up with all sorts of problems. Look at all the guidance counseling and emotional trauma that resulted from the Crusades. Oh, one other thing before I move on to the funner stuff. Though The Breast Punishment Primer is based on reliable and sometimes scientific information, and I've tried my dangedest to make it useful and informative, this is all off the record, folks. Despite my credentials in Internet webmaster breast torment website circles, I still claim only a layman’s expertise. What I won't claim is any responsibility whatsoever for what you do in the privacy of your own bedroom, office, kitchen, S.U.V., back yard, dungeon or secret outdoor get-a-way. Inflicting physical pain on a consenting pair of Hill Twins can be erotic, fun and profitable, but it should never be taken lightly. Remember guys and dolls, your eager little submissive may have signed all rights to her breasts over to you in that multi-million dollar pre-nuptial agreement, but they're still attached to her chest.

continue

http://www.padronebastardo.org/breast-punishment

Featured Threads

New Personals