The Christmas party

Northernpeter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 6, 2015
It's Christmas time, I'm having a party at my house, it's a private event for close work colleagues, you and Krystal, my top subs are serving us drinks. You wear matching outfits, short black skirts, stockings and suspenders, a black Lacey bra, tight white shirt with the top buttons undone and a black leather collar. You serve is drinks and food on a silver tray all night. The night draws to a end and just me and my business partner remain, he walks out the room to go to the toilet, the room contains a selection of old leather sofas, a large desk in front of the window, a large stone fireplace is in the centre of the room with the fire cracking away.

I walk over you and Krystal are both stood in front of the desk with your hands behind your back, get hold of the loop on the front of your collars and drag you both over to the fireplace. I shackle both your ankles to the metal rings on the floor and tie the ring on your collar to a chain with padlock. I proceed to do the same to Krystal. Both being well trained sluts you stand with your hands behind your back, chins up and eyes straight forward. My business partner returns and smiles at me. "See you've put your toys away" he says. "Oh no, the fun has just begun" he looks at me, he knows exactly what's about to happen. I walk over to you, your eyes stay perfectly forward, my hand slides up your leg and I slowly begin to tease your clit, I get faster and faster, it's not long before your squirming and wriggling, you just concentrate on looking forward, I stop and walk over to Krystal. "Clean my fingers" I force my fingers into her mouth as she sucks them clean. "Shall we have some fun" I turn and say to my colleague. "I think it would I be a excellent end to the evening he replies. He undoes your restrains and I undo Krystals. We walk you infront of the fire, your both stand to attention arms behind your back and eyes forward like well trained sluts.

We both sit on the sofa facing you, with a brandy in our hand. "Krystal take off your top" she does as she is told. "Now your turn" I say as I turn and look at you. You do as your told, "Krystal take off Leigh's skirt" she does as she is told. And stands back to attention. "Leigh take off your bra" you take it off and throw it aside. "Now Leigh take off crystals skirt" you willingly do as your told and once again stand to attention. "Leigh turn around" you do as your told. "Krystal now take your bra off" she does as she is told" your now both stood in just suspenders and stockings in front of the fire, "turn and fave each other" you both stand and each other. "Closer" I shout. You walk closer so your boobs press hard against Krystals. "Krystal you are to kiss leigh, Leigh you are not to kiss her back" Krystal leans in and kisses your closed mouth, sucking on your lips as your eyes just look forward. "Stop kissing" I command. I walk over to you and run my finger across your ass as I walk past, I run my finger up your back and grab your hair, I pull your body back and and bend you over, "take Krystals boob into your mouth, your not to let go" you lean over and do as commanded. I reach into my barrel of riding crops and pull out the cane, you hear my footsteps on the wooden floor walk closer towards you, you heard me rummaging in the barrel and you know what was in there but your still unsure what I hold in my hand. I stroke the back of your legs with the cane and lift it off quickly and watch you twitch in anticipation. Then I give you ten hard canes across both cheeks, your eyes begin to sparkle as they fill up, you keep your mouth pressed hard againt Krystals boob. Grabbing your hair I pull you upright again "did you enjoy that" I say. "Yes sir" you reply. "Well don't you have something to say?" . "Thank you sir" you say loudly as a single year runs down your left cheek

I walk up behind Krystal and grab her hair, then I push my knee on the back of her legs forcing her to her knees. While doing this my partner puts a pair of nipple clamps onto your perk little nipples, there connected with a metal chain which rests on the top of your stomach. "Walk forward leigh" you slowly keep walking til the tip of your feet are touching Krystals knees. "Krystal suck Leigh's pussy, make sure you get every last drop. Leigh don't you dare enjoy it" you both reply with a "yes sir" Krystal places her head between your legs, you feel her hot breath on your clit followed by her lips, she kisses up and down your pussy, sucking it as goes, then her tounge runs up and down your pussy, I lean in to Krystals ear "make sure you stimulate that clit" kIt's Christmas time, I'm having a party at my house, it's a private event for close work colleagues, you and Krystal, my top subs are serving us drinks. You wear matching outfits, short black skirts, stockings and suspenders, a black Lacey bra, tight white shirt with the top buttons undone and a black leather collar. You serve is drinks and food on a silver tray all night. The night draws to a end and just me and my business partner remain, he walks out the room to go to the toilet, the room contains a selection of old leather sofas, a large desk in front of the window, a large stone fireplace is in the centre of the room with the fire cracking away.

"On your feet Krystal, she gets to her feet with her hands behind her back. "Look at the mess you've made on Krystals face, lick it clean leigh" you do as your told, you lick your juices from crystals face. I walk away and open the cupboard you know all the toys are kept in, I walk back towards you, you hear me throw some things on the sofa. "Stand upright now leigh" you stand up and look into Krystals eyes, I stand behind you and run something cold and rubbery down your stomach and make circles on your throbbing clit, I run it up and down your pussy til I find your hole, and I slide it in. You then realise it's the egg. I place the remote on Krystals mouth and get the magic wand, I spread your flaps so the large soft head is pressed tightly onto your clit. I then wrap tape around your thighs to hold it in position, I tape your ankles and knees and place your arms to the side of your body and tape them around your hips and then at your elbows. I give Krystal two rolls of cling film, "wrap her up and make sure it's tight" we leave Krystal to mummify you in cling film, she does a good job and pulls it tight, the head of the wand is now snuggled between your legs, and your unable to move anything but your toes. I put a metal ring gag in your mouth and me and my partner lay you on the rug infront of the fire. I get a small knife and make two holes in the clingfim and pull your boobs out, by now the clamps are hurting a lot and that's all you can think of.

I get the remote from Krystals mouth and put the egg on a low setting, I hear you groan a little. I tell Krystal to play with her clit and get her self close. Krystal starts playing as I plug in the wand and the powerful vibrations stimulate your clit, soon taking your mind of the pain if the clamps. I get a flogger and start flogging your whole body as you squirm and groan with pleasure I pay a lot of attention to flogging your nipples as the clamps bounce on them. I soon see your skin becoming red under the clingfim and your groaning through your gag, you can just about swallow with your gag in. I see your toes scrunched up as I keep flogging you. "Don't you dare cum I say" "no sir you reply" you wriggle and squirm. "I'm close sir" Krystal shouts, I look at my colleague, he know what to do, he drags Krystal over to your head with her collar as she carrys on playing. I place a large funnel in your ring gag "squirt into that" I tell Krystal, within seconds she is gushing filling your mouth up with her sweet juices, you have no choice but to swallow, i lift out the funnel and the remaining drips fall onto your face, I lift your gag out and place it around your neck. I can see in face your close, your eyes keep rolling back and your struggling to get your breath. "May I cum sir" "no I reply I flip you onto your front and turn off the wand I cut you free of the cling film.

My colleague is fucking Krystal over the desk, you hear her screams of excitement as I stand you to your knees, your covered in sweat from the cling film and your legs are soaked, I pull the egg out and throw it to the sofa I take off the nipple clamps, I open them and take them off as I know how much they must be hurting by now. "Undress me" I command, you take off my tie and unbutton my shirt, you undo my cuffs and toss my shirt to the floor, you get on your knees, you untie my laces and I step out of my shoes. You undo my belt, you can see my package, you brush past it and feel it throbbing. You take my trousers and boxers down and my cock springs out and bounces off my stomach, "stand up Leigh" you stay staring at my cock, "stand up" I shout, you lean in and put your lips around my tip. I quickly take controll, I drag you on your knees by your hair to the corner and stand you up. Now count to ten and don't forget to thank me. I get the can, 1, thank you sir, 2 thank you sir we get to 9 and you miss out 8. "Let's start again" we do it again this time you do it right, your ass is glowing red and warm to touch. I walk you over to the sofa and bend you over it. I kick your legs apart and tease your wet hole with my throbbing end.

I slowly inch my length inside you while I lean over you and flick your nipples making your body twitch. I start with a steady rhythm, pulling your body onto my length with your hair, your close already, you still haven't recovered from the wand before and your soon begging for that orgasm that you so long for. You hear Krystal screaming with pleasure and it's not long before your doing the same, you feel my length sliding between the tight wet walls of your pussy as my end stimulates your g spot. I start getting faster and faster, I feel your legs become weak but this just forces my length deeper into your pussy. You so close "please may I cum" you yell. "No" I yell as spank your ass. I feel my cum swelling up in my cock, I begin to twitch. I pull out and let you drop to the floor, your legs are like jelly. I lift you to your knees, you know exactly what to do. You place your hand around the the base of my cock and slide it up and down as your lips seal around my end and start sucking as you take me deeper and deeper, soon I'm pumping my hot sticky load into your mouth, squirt after squirt, I know I'm nearly done, I pull my cock out of your mouth and squirt my load across your face. You scrape the cum into your mouth and hold it there, you sit in your knees looking up at me with your mouth full of cum. "Swallow it" you do as your told and I smile at you.

Then my partner cums inside of Krystal, soon filling her slutty hole with cum, "come here leigh" my partner pulls out of Krystal, I single drop of cum runs from her pussy as she try to hold it in. "Suck her clean leigh" you place your head between Krystals legs and your lips press tight around her pussy as you suck all the cum from her hole, you taste her juices as she is wet from her fucking. You pull your head away and once again sit on your knees with your mouth full of cum looking at me. "Swill it around then give it to Krystal" you swill the cum around, stand up and spit it into Krystals mouth. Krystal has no choice but to swallow it. I then walk you around the desk and lay you on your back next to Krystal. I pick up a handful of rope, I tie the rope around your ankles to the top of your thighs, I loop it around 5 times then around the middle of the rope to pull it tight as it digs into your skin. I do the same to your other leg and then the same to Krystal. I tie your right knee to Krystals left knee making sure your legs are open. I tie the length of your right arm to Krystals left arm and then tie your left arm to the desk. The rope is tight and is digging in as you squirm.

I place a large gag into your mouth. Then I get a large magic wand out, you hear me switch it on and then you hear the other one sound as my college takes care of Krystal I get to work on you. I put it on it's first speed, the cold soft head gently buzzes on your throbbing clit as I gently run it up and down. Your close within seconds. "Please may I cum" you murmur through your gag. "Count down from 10 then you may cum" you willingly oblige. Then you cum, squirting everywhere as I continue massaging your clit. Your clit is sensitive, your body feels drained but I continue, you feel your next orgasm build up inside you "may I cum sir" you yell. "Yes" I say once again you squirt, this time more than the last. Your toes curl and your body violently jerks, you squeal through your gag. Your body feels like jelly, Krystal is cumming too, her body moves yours as she screams with pleasure. I turn up the wand to it's highest setting, I play faster,. You don't have time to ask before you cum again, your eyes roll back in your head, I slide two fingers inside your throbbing pussy, I fuck you with my fingers as I massage your clit with the wand. Again you cum, squirting all over my fingers. I force you to have one more orgasm, you eyes roll back and you momentarily pass out due to the overwhelming pleasure. I turn off the wand and remove my fingers from your pussy.

I stand up and take off your gag, looking you on your eyes I untie your ropes, your body is shaking and your covered in sweat. I kiss you as I lift you to your feet, I hold you tight in my arms, holding you up as your to weak to stand. You feel safe as I hold you tight. My partner unites crystal. I leave the room and go upstairs, leaving you on the sofa. Krystal and my partner get dressed. As I come back downstairs they say there goodbyes and leave. I lift you to your feet again, hold your shivering body tight against mine. I walk you upstairs into my bathroom. There is a hot steamy bath full of bubbles. You step into it and I help you lay down. There is a glass of champagne on the side and the rest of the bottle sits in a ice bucket next to the bath.

I exit the room, I go to my en suite and take a shower. I slip into some tight black boxers. And walk back into the bathroom. You have fallen asleep in the bath. I walk up and nudge you "wake up Leigh" your eyes slowly open. You look at me "oh sorry sir" you say. I lean in and kiss your tender lips as you kiss me back. "You have nothing to be sorry for you have been perfect tonight, I'm proud of you". You hear the praise you so long to hear, the assurance that you have made your master happy fills you with joy. I help you out the bath. Your naked body glistens in the light. I pass you a towel and you dry yourself off. I walk you through to my room. I lay you down on the bed and then walk around and get under the silk sheets with you. I've lit the fire in my room and it's warm. I remove my boxers and hold your body tights against mine, you feel safe and happy in my arms. Your wet hair lays against my arm, with a little smile on your face you say "thank you sir" "goodnight leigh" I reply as you fall asleep in my arms.

Featured Threads

New Personals