Ooof10

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2014
male sub here

18 male sub here, i dont care who doms me. I have very few limits:)
Kik: yeahson13

tallassmofo19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 6, 2015
kik-tallassmofo19
likes:foot fetish, facesitting, femdom, cbt, foot worship, strapon, pegging, ballbusting, armpit worship, fart fetish
dislikes: scat animals
looking for mistress to teach me and put me in my place
im home alone for the next week and a half

Its.Ezra ^.^

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2015
Kik name

My Kik is jeb355 I prefer females for playing around but I will chat with just about anybody. I'm up for role playing, pic trading, and all around fun. Message me :3

Matty_sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 13, 2014
Hi all, I have a UK group that is pretty active, looking for more lady kinksters to join. Actually all kinky people are welcome. Friendly banter. search for #ukwhores

Datslave69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 7, 2015
M slave/dom

looking for a female dom or female slave only pm me on kik - datcock69 to sort out whats going to happen

aram12

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2011
Sub male looking for someone to expose me online (KinkTalk album or whatever else you see fit). Will send any pics requested within limits. No face in pictures.

Kik is arammy

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
Looking for a female or MtF trans sub/slave/babygirl.
Must atleast want to show off their body with pictures/videos
If you think you can handle me, hit me up @ IfritLeonheart

Happy Kinking!

Johnnyis6699

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2015
I'm a bi slave looking for a master or mistress. I'm looking for someone that can take control and degrade me and humiliate me. I have no limits. Kik me at : johnnyis6699 I want someone very controlling and dominating kik: johnnyis6699

DrOvercum

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 20, 2014
Punishment road trip

I will be on the road for the next week, and when I am on the road I am ready for embarrassing, risky, humiliating, and painful punishments.

Starting tomorrow I will be in airports, on a 3-hour airplane flight, renting a car, walking around the streets of Los Angeles, in several hotels, hiking in the desert, and walking/driving around the Palm Springs area.

I mention the specific locations because it may be possible to do dares in places you specify.

Whether you vote in my poll or PM me or contact me on KIK at DrOvercum, I am committed to do all feasible dares.

Pain, embarrassment, humiliation, degradation. Dares done in risky places (including nude or exposed in public places) as long as I can determine a way to do it with a reasonable chance of not being caught.

I will do the 3 top vote-getters in my poll. And I will fulfill all do-able direct requests.

***** THE POLL IS HERE ***** (or KIK or PM)
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=11553
***** HERE ARE THE FULL DESCRIPTIONS *****

***** YOU MAY VOTE FOR MORE THAN 1 OPTION *****

1. Wear nipple clamps under your shirt in a museum for an hour. To put them on and take them off, go to a rest room and take your shirt completely off before applying/removing them.

2. Bring a butt plug on the plane with you (yes, that means carrying it through security!). During the flight go to the rest room and insert the butt plug. After an hour go back to the rest room and take it out. Hope the other passengers don't notice what you are carrying.

3. Punish your balls: once an hour for 8 hours, stop what you are doing and go somewhere where you can take your balls out and punch them 50 times.

4. Take a photo of yourself completely naked in a public rest room (like in an airport, a museum, etc.) Post the photo here.

5. Find a relatively deserted area in the city, undress completely, go 200 feet, and stay naked for 2 minutes.

6. Spend at least 30 minutes in a public place (museum, street, airport) wearing no underwear and with your fly wide open.

7. Ride the elevator in your hotel up or down 2 floors wearing only a bra and panties.

8. Ride the elevator in your hotel up or down two floors completely nude, with humiliating writing on your body. (PM me specifics...)

9. Take a picture of yourself naked on a public street. Post it here.

10. Your own idea? PM me or KIK = DrOvercum

(Note that I'm not naive - I've done these sorts of things in the past, but in ways that I've never been caught)

Thanks!

KIK=DrOvercum

The_Smal

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 12, 2015
The_Smal is my kik username and I would like to meet females so guys, I probably won't reply to you. I'm very submissive and have almost no limits. So message me and let's see what happens from there! :)

ImrielCourcel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
30/m/dom usa, seeking female submissives

Kik is imrielcourcel

Experienced and skilled dom looking to chat with female submissives regarding tasks related to orgasm control, denial, edging etc. If you have toys such as nipple clamps, rope, and vibrators, even better.

Also enjoy discreet public play, within reasonable limits of course. Pics/cam is not required at first until/unless we are both comfortable with it.

You will however be required to ask permission before you can cum ;)

dam4u

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2014
willing to train

Looking for female slaves to finish up my stable of slave. willing to train. kik me at dom4.u with your age and limits and we will take it from there.

New Personals