TinyC0ck

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 7, 2013
35/m/uk slave looking to be owned on kik

Will provide photo evidence of anything you order me to do - over 18's only please

my kik id is : smallcockmale33

Lockedhunter

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2015
Cardiff
22/m/UK
I do and will send photos if asked nicely to males or females.
But if male don't randomly send me a dick pic be nice about things and have a chat first.
I will also not be your slave after talking to you for 5 minutes I might do so,e dares or role play but it takes a lot to make me become your slave
Thanks!

Lockedhunter

bitchboyw

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 21, 2015
My kik is wesmang. I am looking for a mistress
my likes are anal, humiliation, verbal abuse, cum play, orgasm denial ,chastity
Toys. I have a dildo
Limits are scat, piss, public, incest and bestiality

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Edward, Female Little Sluts Kik Me @Edward8892
I Love Anal And Big Booty Slaves

Phoenix713

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 25, 2014
My kik is ghostphoenix713. I prefer to talk to Mistresses, but I'll talk to anyone, anytime

SkinsPoetic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 17, 2014
Looking for a mistress (or a master) to control me for tonight and/or tomorrow (possibly longer). Please no face pictures.

CookiesAndCremation

alansparks

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 27, 2013
guys 18+ only please

looking for guys to trade pics with and mess around.

kik is: alansparks

hit me up and let me know you found me on kink talk.

like i said mostly just looking to swap pics right now, nothing extreme

dam4u

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2014
Male for female subs

Looking for female subs experienced or inexperienced kik dom4.u

Bbforu

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 12, 2015
Sub

I'm an 18 year old male sub looking for a mistress to dominate and humiliate me on kik.

Kinks: ball busting, small penis humiliation, forced fem, some public

Rvikis

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2015
Hey guys and girls i am a 23 year old straight guy looking for a female slave 18+ and a mistress :)
I am open to a lot of things but not things like scat, cum eating etc
I am still a little new to this world and would love to learn new things from my mistress and teach a few things to a willing slave.
If anyone becomes my slave I will treat you with love and respect and if i do become your slave i hope you will treat me with love n respect :)
My kik username is Rvikis :)

Last edited:

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 19, 2015
submissive male

Pandapoo12 on kik, will do anything i can to please my mistress. I deserve to be degraded

repisme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 19, 2015
33yo curvy female from the west coast looking for long term (mostly daytime & weekday) kik chat with straight male Dom. I'm very new, somewhat shy and mostly inexperienced with being submissive and want a FRIENDLY/flirty & fun chat partner willing to give me pointers and explore. I enjoy taking orders but can be somewhat bratty at times :p

Sorry - only limited types of photos. No face. No bare bottom nudity. I'm not single and looking for fun, online chat only. Would like to keep things on the anonymous side.

Known likes: taking orders, spanking, flogging, crop, pleasurable pain & punishment

Limits: blood, humiliation, family, kids, animals, urine/feces, public
Hi I am a male dom 21 I look forward to dominating you, I am happy to abide by any rules you have, and you can change your limits to be more or less restrictive if you want. That being said I will dominate you and issue punishments as needed, but I'm happy to stay anomalous and go at a pace that you like. Kik me at Repisme if you're interested.

repisme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 19, 2015
here.to.entertain To be honest, I'm not going to exchange pictures right off with someone I've just started talking to. But I will report back.
Give me your kik and we can get started, let me know if you like being called names, I will have a task for you when you kik me, 24 hours to complete, no photos required. I'm male 22

Featured Threads

New Personals