Dalebitch2010

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 26, 2015
sir and miss
Hi there i have been mistress for several years, so i know how scary being a slave can be i will make it as comfortable as i can. I will reward good behaviour and firsts for example anal. My kik is Dalebitch2010 also i have a friends that works as a master. His kik is Killerdan9

Guys will be blocked as we already have a couple of those :)

YamKay

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 21, 2015
Any gal want to almost get caught?

I am looking for any woman of the age of 18 and above who is willing to film or take pictures of themselves getting frisky, be it exposing themselves for the camera or anything else. The exception is that you have to do it somewhere where you risk getting discovered by someone, and the closer to getting caught the better. You can choose if it is going to be pictures or video.

My kik is YanmiloZD

Tag: kik, risk of getting caught, pics, vids

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
FEMALE FUCK TOYS Kik Me

Likes: Anal, Teasing, Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds,Online Play, Bodywriting, Pain, Degradation, Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Huccow, Public Play, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Many Many More!

Dislike: Anything Illegal

Assertive, Disciplined Master Looking For An Obedient Fuck Toy That Needs To Be Controlled KIK ME@Edward8892

General Requirements:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Loyal
- Creative
- Pictures/Videos Of Tasks Given
- Kinky
- Slutty Fuck Toy Letting Me Do To You What I Want When I Want*

Interested KIK ME@Edward8892

Jordankelvin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 11, 2015
Male slave

Hello everyone im jordan im 27 and i am a new slave who needs alot of training.
I am straight and looking for a mistress who is experienced not someone who is just horny or a guy pretending to be a woman just to see my dick.
Sorry i know its not a really good quality for a slave to talk that way but i have been fooled everyday ever since i joined this site.
I would expect from an experienced mistress to be able to send at least one live proof picture of herself to start i think it is fair since i will be giving my time and body to her.
I would need to know who im talking to and make sure they are who they say they are.
Please be willing to talk to me and discuss what i need and decide what is best for me i am not experienced with this quite much.
I am willing to send pictures and videos after we both make sure we are who we say we are .
If that is something you are not willing to do please dont waste your time or mine i am not here coz im just horny i am actually really interested and would like guidance and training.
If you would like to have me as a slave please kik me at jkelvin291 and we will talk and discuss everything..

DirtyRocket

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 6, 2015
If your a girl looking for a dom or someone to just be filthy and kinky with, or even just chat kik me at : DirtyRocket123

wetrv

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 14, 2015
Kik

d0nt_stress

Not many limits, really want a mistress, but just exchanging pics is ok too

Deep

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 29, 2013
I am looking for cock and ball bondage/cbt dares. I will hopefully be doing them tomorrow on kik. Message me on kik and I'll get back to you when I can.

Kik: tiedcock

Strict Master

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 13, 2015
Hi all,

Looking for a kik slave, females preferred :-D
As this kind of "play" is mutual, i´m interested in what you can offer? Some want soft beginning, other experienced and look for rougher manhandling.

My kik is StrictEUMaster now your infoes are safe and not needed here unless you do it anyway. If you deside to write, do remember kink - (user)name in start of conversation this way I know where you´re from.

Straight Dom, real life experience for several years.

I might consider inferior males, sissies, cd, bi gay worthless excuses of the male race, but you better sell your self, if I should think about spending time to read!!!

Both genders hmu and sell yourself ;-)

LDCII

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 18, 2014
London
OK for the next couple of days I'm having an 'open day' of sorts so I'm posting my KIK (Females only) here so anyone can get in touch

LDCII

unusualsuspect

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 31, 2015
Slave

Hi there,

I'm a submissive 19 year old male. I'm looking for a unforgiving and strict mistress or master. I have likes and dislikes that I'm willing to share on kik or skype.

Kik me: Theo....

Skype me: theo_lastexit

obey_me_z

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 7, 2015
Master/daddy looking for female eager ready to serve.

Interested in: Submissive, slave, permission seeking, age play, humiliation,name calling, role play, bondage, punishment, pain, pleasure, pet play, orgasm denial.

If I have missed anything or there are any limits you would want me to consider, then I will allow you to mention it.

Kik me at obey_me_z and we will take it from there

Nickiscoolike

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 21, 2015
Im a submissive slave

Im a submissive slave... Ill do almost anything
Im a male 15 and live in the usa
Hmu @ nickiscoolike

Featured Threads