sissyboy696

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 6, 2015
19 male
Woman only
Looking for a mistress to put me in my place.
Inexperienced, I do not know my limits.
Kik Alec_Richards1

rjen101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 31, 2015
18m here
females on
Switch

Hav buttplug and dildo for anal play.

Rjen101

Annagirl234

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 8, 2015
19/f lesbian looking for good time with new slaves on kik

I am a 19/f lesbian mistress and I am looking for new slaves of any age who are willing to do what they are told to do must be willing to send live pics and vids if being a slave dose not sound good to you I am trading vids and I am looking for younger girls to rp with if any of this sounds like it is for you message on kik at annagirl234

waawaa23

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2015
Canada
Need an obiedient comitted slave

I am looking for an obiedent and commuted female slave to control. Any age and level of experience is accepted. And I will respect all limits you have. Message me if you are willing to me my slave @waawaa23 on kik

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Obedient FEMALE Sluts ONLY

Hiya! Im Edward, 22, And Im Looking For An Obedient Female Slave.

I Consider Myself To Be An Assertive, Strict, Demanding, Loyal, Open Minded, Creative Master.*

I'd Love My Slave To Be Very Obedient, Open Minded, Kinky, Fun To Talk To And Loves To Serve Her Master.*

Likes: Anal, Teasing, Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds,Online Play, Bodywriting, Pain, Degradation, Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Huccow, Public Play, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Wedgies, Enemas.

Dislike: Anything Illegal

Assertive, Disciplined Master Looking For An Obedient Fuck Toy That Needs To Be Controlled KIK ME@Edward8892

General Requirements:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Loyal
- Creative
- Pictures/Videos Of Tasks Given/SKYPE(Optional)
- Kinky
- Slutty Fuck Toy Letting Me Do To You What I Want When I Want*

Interested KIK ME@Edward8892

Panceta

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 11, 2015
Hi im 20m im sub and looking for miss im into humiliation pet play etc my kik is ferdinandcore

ImrielCourcel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
30/m/dom usa, seeking a female submissive only

Kik is imrielcourcel

Experienced and talented (and literate!) dom looking to chat with a female submissive regarding tasks related to orgasm control, denial, edging etc. If you have toys such as nipple clamps, rope, and vibrators, even better.

Also enjoy discreet public play, within reasonable limits of course. Pics/cam is not required at first until/unless we are both comfortable with it.

You will however be required to ask permission before you can cum

unusualsuspect

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 31, 2015
kik me

Please someone kik me! I'm a submissive 19 year old male slave who needs humiliation - kik is: Theo....

GuitarGuyC

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2015
Look for subs and littles!

22/M Dom looking for subs and littles. Female only. Pm me or KIK me at GuitarGuyC. Mildly experienced and hoping to someone of equal or lesser experience to explore your boundaries. Also interested in Hucows though I have limited experience there.

dam4u

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2014
beginners 18 and up

Have you ever wanted to be a sub and be guided to a new sexual experiences. Kik me at dom4.u. We can start off slow and move at your pace and hopefully get you confident enough to explore more of your sexuality. Experienced subs are also welcomed to to fill in the spots. I only will be accepting 5 females and the spots fill up so hit me up on kik.
Kik: dom4.u

helloitisme112

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 11, 2015
searching for female mistress on kik

Hello.
I love to serve and get punished if I do something wrong. I'm searching for a female mistress who will dominate me. my limits are Blood, animals and poo... Please be my mistress and kik me: helloitisme112

Featured Threads

New Personals