carlos_esp69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 22, 2015
Searching for a mistress, Do you share my likes?

Hello mistress
I'm Carlos Rivera, 20 and a sub from Spain. I would love to obey under the control of a dominant mistress. I like orgasm control, orgasm denial, guided mazturbation, edging, blue balls, ruined orgasm and a lot more things. I'm very open for new ideas...
My limits are blood, scat, pics and pain. Furthermore it would be great if you could keep me in chastity a little longer, because I'm curious to try it. Honesty is really important for me in this relation.
I hope you share some of my interests and if you have questions or want to control me, write me.

My kik: carlos_esp230

Thebdsm21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 24, 2015
Just another male slave with a Kik, feel free to add me if you want me to do anything you say within my limits, short or long term or one off requests are find
New kik is thebdsm21
New Skype bdsmtime21

Aaron31

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2015
Male, looking for a serious Mistress, kik me to talk about my limits
Kik: Ffxss

josephdaftpunk

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 11, 2014
Dubai, UAE
In pursuit of a strict master

Salutations to anyone reading this,

I am looking for a strict, dominant master that is willing to humiliate and punish me. I am looking for someone that can abuse me verbally and physically and treat me like shit. I need a master that can give me tasks that pleasure them. If you think you are all of the above and if you think I am worthy of serving you, then please feel free to kik me: jsdpunk99 .

I look forward to hearing from you.

Master.Guillaume

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 12, 2015
hello

Hello everyone !!!
I introduce myself to start :
I am a French man of 35 years, 1.85 m, 105 kg , long hair , beard, tattoo.
I am looking for a slave willing to share with me a pleasant time. I would like very docile and very obedient . only a woman or a very feminine cd .
I am strict and demanding. I love watching my slave walking in sexy outfit, view undress and dress for my taste .
my slave will dress and makeup as I asked him during our sessions.

I like : Slave with toy, body painting , pic / videos , sexy dress , sexy makeup, small physical and mental torture , etc ...
I don't like : scat , disobedience, man, etc ...

My kik is master.guillaume

kikdominant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 29, 2015
#slavegirltasks Group

Deleted the group. Feel free to steal the hashtag.

Last edited:

MasterDavid

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2015
Kik me

I need a little slave either girl or sissies pm me with name and a live pic of you pm me ASAP Undeadnightmare667

Alec_Richards1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2015
Dominant male

I need an obedient girl to be my sub. I am understanding of limits and give rewards for good behavior. Kik is alec_richards1

goodbaitjl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2014
Dominant master looking for kik slave to train

26. M. Dominant master looking for long-term kik slave to train. Kik me to be evaluated: goodbaitjl

Featured Threads

New Personals