gingersdohaesouls

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 7, 2016
any male or female doms up for aome online humiliation and dares? I love to send images and reply within an hour or two.

Kik is the same as username

sissyfred

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2015
Virginia
28yoM interested in Crossdressing, sissification, ageplay, and more. Looking for a mommy, mistress, or sister to play with.

Firemanfreddy

thesub123

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 8, 2016
20 year old male slave, slim, athletic build looking for Male Master or Female Mistress to control me. 5ft 9, will do most things other than serious pain, face pics or social suicide. Send me a message on kik and I'll reply with a photo of me naked so you can judge

Kik: thesub123

thesub123

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 8, 2016
20 year old male, student, athletic build, Looking to be dommed by Master or Mistress, Any age.

Limits: Serious pain, crossdressing, social media stuff, face pics. Not much else though ;)

Kik: thesub123

Czkawka

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 18, 2012
Bored today. Getting drunk and looking for false friend... talk, fun, master , etc...

Bored today. Getting drunk and looking for false friend... talk, fun, master , etc...

kik: diapperme

Ps. my kik looses messages from time to time so please write again if you will not get any answer for few minutes

theplayer_1997

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 10, 2016
18 year old male, university student, slim but athletic build, Looking to be dommed by a Mistress.
I'm into verbal humiliation and abuse and i will worship you for being strict and rude.

Limits: Serious pain, crossdressing, social media stuff, face pics, public. While i will be able to respond most of the time, i may not be able to carry out my tasks all the time.

Kik: theplayer1997

D

Deleted member 29009

looking for a mistress

Hey.
I'm Ad, a 22 year old sub in the UK who would love to serve a good mistress. I know theres like a million here to choose from but you should pick me cause I'll be the best.

My kik is aldowilson93 . I also have skype if thats easier.
Yours, hopefully.
Ad.

Kinkyfetishdj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2016
27 male switch for fun female/trans/cd or mistress

ik is kinkyfetishdj.

Seeking female/trans or CD slaves and a mistress.

Message me.

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Hi all! Me (37Y male) and my toys are yours to play with for the next 4-5 hours, Kik me at wingman1978 if you're interested.

ChrisBanerDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 24, 2016
Male Switch looking for Female switch for joint fun.

Im a male who has recently moved from being a dom to being a switch and im looking for a female switch to play with. I'm also happy to take female subs as well.
Kik: chrisbaner

Matty44

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Looking for anything!

21 year old guy here. Of course, I am a "newbie" but I am an eager sub. And a fast learner! My kik is CaptainDirtyBoy. Would love a dom, or experience players who want to chat it up and drop some knowledge on me!

subdan12

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 23, 2014
teamviewer

pics of girls i know all non nude share and post no download. maybe do a unsee or volifile or post in forum. feel free to degrade humiliate and chat teamviewer 169 438 035 pass 8820 or 8096 maybe looking for possible blackmail rp

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
Hey all! 20 female online slave looking for a strictly online master who will humiliate and degrade me very much through tasks and words, but also respect my limits! kik me at OnlineHumiliateSlve but read my likes and limits first please!

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
looking for any female at all, i must show myself fully naked at request to all females that message me, message me tboner915

Biswitch83

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 16, 2016
32 M seeks mistress

Kik: jwiles83

Married so wont be able to play instantly when commanded but will complete tasks asap. Love mild pain humiliation, teasing, edging and denial. No blood or scat play. Would love a younger female dom to degrade me but open to all. I am well educated and creative.

Must be able to prove you are female.

dam4u

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2014
Dom looking for female slaves

Have you ever wanted to be a sub and be guided to a new sexual experiences. Kik me at dom4.u . We can start off slow and move at your pace and hopefully get you confident enough to explore more of your sexuality. Experienced subs are also welcomed to to fill in the spots. I only will be accepting 5 females and the spots fill up so hit me up on kik. Please be over 18.

Kik: dom4.u

Deep

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 29, 2013
Busting

Will bust cock and balls for you.

Kik: tiedcock

Featured Threads

New Personals