OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
Hey all! 20 female online slave looking for a strictly online master who will humiliate and degrade me very much through tasks and words, but also respect my limits! kik me at OnlineHumiliateSlve but read my likes and limits first please!

Matty44

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Let's try again.

This is my self promotion post. To find someone to take my time.

I am a very open minded 21 year old. I am into trying new things, and I enjoy a lot of things. I am looking for someone to play with. Or someone to play with me, which I like more. I am a sub mostly.
I have been very lonely lately and I'm wanting someone I can act natural around and have a fun time with.
A sexual relationship if you will. Obviously, online.
I am open to messages at any times.
My kik is CaptainDirtyBoy.
My tumblr is that URL as well.
(I have a very active blog.)
I'm willing to give out my phone number to people I have somewhat of a relationship with.

I am not looking for a one and done anymore.
I'm looking for something fulfilling both sexually and friendship wise.

Ask and you shall receive.
I'm an open book if you're willing to take the time to talk.
I'll attach a photo to this post, and there's definitely more where it came from.

And if you read this all, you're a great person, I'd love to talk to you!
Thank you. :p

Attachments

• IMG_4783.jpg
    IMG_4783.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 40

NewKidOnTheBlockk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 17, 2016
Looking for KIK Mistress

Hello, im 25 straight male sub, into assplay looking for a nice mistress on kik. My kik is TotallyStranger . Im waiting for you
xxx

slavejosh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 7, 2016
19 year old male slave here looking for a female domme,
look at my profile for my kinks

my kik : slavejosh17

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
Any females that message me i must send a full nude picture, message me for kik

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
Hey all! 20 female online slave looking for a strictly online master who will humiliate and degrade me very much through tasks and words, but also respect my limits! kik me at OnlineHumiliateSlve but read my likes and limits first please!

dam4u

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2014
Have you ever wanted to be a sub and be guided to a new sexual experiences. Kik me at dom4.u . We can start off slow and move at your pace and hopefully get you confident enough to explore more of your sexuality. Experienced subs are also welcomed to to fill in the spots. I only will be accepting 5 females and the spots fill up so hit me up on kik. Please be over 18.

Kik: dom4.u

ifor23

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2016
Dom/ddy, i'm looking for a LG must be willing to send pictures to me - no face is ok but must do as I say.

Kik me slvemas

fivefive

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 11, 2016
New looking to Dom a pathetic slave

Not going to lie, I'm new to this but looking forward to dominating a pathetic slave. Male or female I have no preference. Love to humiliate! You have to be able to send me pics though I will not return the favour, it is merely to show you are under my control.

Love water sports, spanking, humiliation, denial, bondage and for males sounding plus happy to hear what you are into.

Have to be fun with an open mind, and spineless.

My Kik is fivefivedom

Pet leader

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2016
Hi all im a Dom/ddy, i'm looking for a LG must be willing to send pictures to me - no face is ok but must do as I say. I'm also a pet owner so pet play is ok with me. I am also ok with waiting a few weeks for any nudes if interested Kik me @ pet_leader117

masterjai

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2015
Louisiana
19/male/straight

Mainly lookin for people to talk to. Though I wouldn't mind finding a sub while I'm at it. I don't really mind who kiks me but dudes keep it clean. I won't show you pictures of myself or of other girls.

Kik- hejoepeeps

LanceHardwood

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2015
LanceHardwood3

Send me anything, fun chat, or as kinky as you can be. Show off for me, tell me secrets, have me rate pics for you, up for pretty much anything. All are welcome.

sissyfred

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2015
Virginia
Firemanfreddy

29yoM Looking for women or trans to chat and play. I love ageplay, sissification, crossdressing, and am a switch. :)

Featured Threads

New Personals