• Male
  • Submissive
Aug 18, 2016
Here goes

Mine is. slavboytrev

Likes: anal, feet, humiliation, self bondage, cbt, light public

Dislikes: scat, needles

I'm a bisexual slave i'd love a little exposure, and I'll try to respond
As much as I can. I will always refer to you as Master/Mistress.

aftering

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 9, 2013
My kik is: aftering

I love exposure games, I like master or mistress who don't care to ruin the life of a pathetic faggot like me by exposing me on the web. I like when they find this funny when i beg them to remove the pics (but they don't, that's the game if i lose). If you'll expose me, it will be forever.
I can add comic bubbles on them (but empty). So you can fill the bubbles with the text of your choice. Then you expose the pictures with the humiliated things I say to humiliate me over the web.

Last edited:

Einfach.lea

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 17, 2016
Mistress looking for slaves
Hit me up if you are interested and want to discuss the details about being my slave with me
Kik: einfach.lea

aftering

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 9, 2013
Play bubbles exposure games with me

The game ,is simple. I share with you some of my personal pics where I am humiliated (with bubbles on it)

Exemple: http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/798825example.jpg

You complete the bubbles with the text of your choice, then you expose me on a website of your choice tu humiliate me to the world. More the text is embarassing, better is the game . If you don't know how to add text on the pics, you can ask me to write it for you.

Kik me (my kik is aftering) with saying you want to play the bubble expsure game.

Sissyslaveamara

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2015
Male switch for fun

28yr old white male closet sissy. Switch aka dom and sub. I do have a gf, yes I use her stuff mainly, but she doesn't know and isn't interested. She's my sub! I'm 6ft1 and in decent shape, nice legs and ass. Seeking a real full time domme, mistress, mommy, whichever title you prefer. Seeking this to be long-term to help me dive into my submissive side more. I love anal, pegging, strapons, lingerie, feet, legs, ass worship, forced fem, spanking and etc etc. I won't do anything dealing with toilet play, blood, permant/noticeable bruises/marks, diapers and etc.

Willing to (reasonably) tribute if it feels right and a true real mistress/domme too for your time and service; open to other sissies too. Trangenders and crossdresser's welcome. Must be smooth.

MUST BE REAL, NO FAKES.
(PIC AND VIDEO PROOF A MUST; I'LL DO THE SAME)18+ MUST BE LOCATED IN THE USA/CANADA/UK ONLY.

Kik me; sissyslaveamara

Last edited:

SwitchToy97

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 21, 2016
Looking for a Dom or sub

I'm 19 year old switch looking to either be dominated or to dominate someone. Preferably females males depends.
Likes: dominance, domination, humiliation bondage, cbt, edging, POT. Also a bit of a sadomasochism.
Kik: switchplay97

Emilya

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2016
I am a Mistress looking for dedicated male Slaves. I would prefer to have long term slaves over short term. Some of my likes include, CBT, Anal, Edging, Pain and Humiliation. My only limit would be Illegal. Everything else is FairPlay.
I'm looking for slaves who are willing to be extremely dedicated and have few or no limits whatsoever. I also need slaves with the capability to send both photos and videos, and preferably are willing to send face pics. I look forward to hearing from you, you can contact me on kik at the account, Its.Emilya

hotsexydaddy44

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 22, 2014
45 M Dom is looking for a;
-Female sub slave
-slutty obedient daughter to model her outfits and do as told
-cheating wife that is obedient
-must love anal, toys/objects

this is for possible sub/slave candadcy. this i am requiring from you,

I will need your timezone.
What the sub/slave expects to learn to nurish her growth.
i do require pictures/videos but no face at all.Trust is earned not given (with me at least).
i also require your loves, dislikes and limits.
i enjoy Name Calling, Body writing, objects, dress up (mini/midi skirts, no panties, leggings/jeggingsyoga pants).

if this sounds like you or piques your interest

kik
sexyhotdaddy44

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Anal loving female slaves only!!!

Hey Y'all! I'm Edward, 24, From California, Im An Assertive, Strict, Demanding, Disciplined, Caring, Fun Sadistic Master

I Want Someone Talkative, Caring, Adventurous And Overall Fun To Be Around.

Please Have:
-Social Skills
-The Need/Want To Get To Know Me

Likes: Anal, Teasing, Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds,Online Play, Bodywriting, Pain, Degradation, Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Asshole Worship, Public Play, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Wedgies, Enemas, Exhibition

Dislike: Anything Illegal

General Requirements:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Attentive
- Funny
- Loyal
- Creative
- Pictures/Videos Of Tasks Given(Face Optional)/SKYPE(Optional)
- Kinky
- Slutty Fuck Toy Letting Me Do To You What I Want When I Want*
- Trainable/Coachable, Mold You To Be My Perfect Cum Whore

KIK ME@Edward8892

MasterAndPet2024

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 20, 2016
Hello :) Dominant male and submissive female over here. We're looking for another female sub to explore with us. No experience needed. We're looking for something long term. Contact us on MasterPet2016 (k...ik). My sub will be using the account so feel free to ask her questions
My submissive is collared and has no interest in other doms. Leave her be.
-strictly looking for another female

Sissyslaveamara

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 12, 2015
Seeking

28yr old white male closet sissy. Switch aka dom and sub. I do have a gf, yes I use her stuff mainly, but she doesn't know and isn't interested. She's my sub! I'm 6ft1 and in decent shape, nice legs and ass. Seeking a real full time domme, mistress, mommy, whichever title you prefer. Seeking this to be long-term to help me dive into my sub side more. I love an*l, pegging, strapons, lingerie, feet, legs, ass worship, forced fem, sp*nking and etc etc. I won't do anything dealing with toilet play, blood, permant or noticeable bruises or marks, diapers and etc.

Willing to (reasonably) tribute if it feels right and a true real mistress, domme too for your time and service; open to other sissies too. Trangenders and crossdresser's welcomed! Must be smooth!

MUST BE REAL, NO FAKES.
(PIC AND VIDEO PROOF A MUST; I'LL DO THE SAME)18+ MUST BE LOCATED IN THE USA, CANADA, UK ONLY.

Kik me; sissyslaveamara

Daddyndaughter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 24, 2016
30 year old M Dom and 18 year old F switch seek female for kik role play and Daddy/Daughters play, message me for guaranteed reply to all females
Username: maroonflash

Einfach.lea

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 17, 2016
Mistress looking for slaves
Hit me up if you are interested and want to discuss the details about being my slave with me
Kik: einfach.lea