Excessivetime

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 17, 2013
Master looking for male slaves between 18-30 to use, abuse and humiliate. Send likes, limits, body type and what you're looking for. Kik is excessivetime

Excessivetime

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 17, 2013
Master looking for male slaves between 18-30 to use, abuse and humiliate. Send likes, limits, body type and what you're looking for. Kik is excessivetime

goodbaitjl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2014
Kik: goodbaitjl

I will control you completely, so if that's not what you're looking for stop reading now. That means choosing what you wear, when you pee and cum, and what you do during the day.

Let me train you to be an obedient slave. Pictures are required.

Send me a message on kik to discuss limits and to be evaluated.

- William

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
I'll be online at Wingman1978 for the next 4 hours. I could use a good punishment; I've been slacking off at work today. Currently in a hotel but I've brought most of my toys (see signature).

Last edited:

Aosoth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 2, 2013
Boise, ID
Kik: Alusori. Males or females are welcome to message me for dares or pics. Hope to entertain someone tonight :)

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Anal Loving FEMALE SLAVES ONLY

Im Seeking A FEMALE Slave Who Loves Pleasing Her Master And Loves Being An Obedient 3 Holed Slut.

I Want Someone Talkative, Caring, Adventurous And Overall Fun To Be Around.

Please Have:
-Social Skills
-The Need/Want To Get To Know Me

My Likes: Anal, Teasing, Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds,Online Play, Bodywriting, Pain, Degradation, Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Asshole Worship, Public Play, Ass Worship, Body Worship, Wedgies, Enemas, Exhibition

Dislike: Anything Illegal

General Requirements:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Attentive
- Funny
- Loyal
- Creative
- Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
- Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given(Face Optional)
- Kinky
- Slutty Fuck Toy Letting Me Do To You What I Want When I Want*
- Trainable/Coachable, Mold You To Be My Perfect Cum Whore

Interested KIK ME@Edward8892

Sub4YouBaby

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 29, 2016
Looking for Mistress

18 year old male seaking first mistress. Very open to many things and trying new things. Wanting to please my mistress.

Likes- anal, bondage, humiliation, degradation, public, and wearing womans underwear.

Limits-blood, needles, intense pain.

I will wear a buttplug in public, cum in womans panties, and anything my mistress desires.

KiK: Sub4YouBaby

publicslut1

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 25, 2015
Looking for a female to expose me. Ladies only message me for kik if interested in posting me nude

Kantdam

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 14, 2016
Young slave searching a mistress or master i do what u want kik is Kantdam Also into: Teamviewer Pics Vids Kik Control Accounts Forest Car etc

Featured Threads

New Personals