zompoke

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2017
Looking for female subs and slaves that want to get dominated. Pictures and are a must, videos can be a maybe. Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controlling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer. With your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits, and a picture of yourself. Don't be scared to message me. I'll message back when I see your message. kik- zompoke

chrism.der

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2017
Slave needed

Looking for a female slave on kik mine is chrism.der message me and let the fun begin.

harrymannyhd

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 3, 2016
Harrymannyhd
Please humiliate me and my tiny dick which is locked away in a stainless steel chastity device. really love the idea of someone holding my keys, male of female, i dont care just humiliate, tease and abuse me!

goodbaitjl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2014
Married dominant male looking for worthless side bitch

My wife doesn't have any kinks so I need a side bitch (you, a worthless whore) to satisfy my dominant side. I'll control you completely, including choosing what you wear, when you pee and cum, and what you do during the day.

Obviously sometimes I won't always be available so you have to be ok with that.

I'm most into humiliation, degradation, orgasm control, and public. But let me know what you're into and we can go from there.

I'll train you to be an obedient slave. Pictures are required.

Send me a message on kik to discuss limits and to be evaluated.

- William

Adelaide_guy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 22, 2011
so... i am from adelaide.. and have just discovered i enjoy a younger girl taking owner ship of me..

it scareds me.. but i was told to create a tinder account and find a mistress.. i may not lie.. or say no to any reasonable request..

i get 3 limits... being arrested... imvolving family or risking my job...

other things are yours too decide...

if you are keen...

kik Adelaide_guy

analaddiction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 15, 2015
Females Only

Hiya! im Edward, 24 From California!
Im A Strict, Controlling, Demanding, Disciplined, Assertive, Clingy (In A Good Way) Sadistic Master & Im Seeking A FEMALE Slave Who Loves Pleasing Her Master And Loves Being An Obedient 3 Holed Slut.

I Want Someone Talkative, Caring, Adventurous And Overall Fun To Be Around. Someone I Can Talk To About Anything, Someone I Can Trust And Be Kinky With And Someone I Can Teach.

Please Have:
-Social Skills
-The Need/Want To Get To Know Me

My Likes: Anal (Giving/My Addiction) Control (Clothing, Grooming, Holes, Orgasms Etc.) Teasing (Mental/Physical), Orgasm Denial, Creampies, Humiliation, Bondage, Blindfolds,Online Play, Bodywriting, Pleasureable Pain, Degradation, Insertions, Panties, Household Items, Temperature Play, Pussy Torture, Nipple Torture, Spit Play, Pet Play, Asshole Worship (Giving), Public Play, Hidden Public Play, Ass Worship (Giving), Body Worship (Giving/Receiving) Wedgies, Enemas, Exhibition.

Dislike: Anything Illegal

General Requirements:
- Obedient
- Committed
- Attentive
- Funny
- Loyal
- Creative
- Pictures Of Tasks/Punishments Given (Face Optional)
- Videos Of Tasks/Punishments Given(Face Optional)
- Kinky

Interested KIK ME@Edward8892

anju

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 21, 2016
Hey

25 f switch here kik is angelanjana123
Pics are limits as a sub so think before you kik

Czkawka

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 18, 2012
Hi. I am looking to be toilet controlled on my free time.
Would love to be made totally desperate and be on your mercy any place I am.
I'm open for many scenarios.

kik: diapperme

Stringboy02

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 28, 2015
Looking for a Mistress

Hello... I am looking for a Mistress to serve. I'm open to try new things as long they are not my limits. I am OK to send pictures and videos

My Kik is: dareme82

sissybimbojasmine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 9, 2015
KiK bimbomaidjas

I am a sissy who is off all day tomorrow with huge toybox and lots af dressing up things to play with *giggles* looking for a Mistress who wants some fun playtime.

I am interested in sissification, bimbofication, bondage, diapers (pee only), verbal and physical humiliation and chastity

Jas x

wingman78

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2015
Male sub here, online for the next 6 hours as wingman1978 on Kik for any male or female.

I've been very bad last week (I posted on the "no limits" thread on Getdare, but then refused some commands given) so I'll take any punishments that are within my limits. If you just want me to entertain you in other ways that's okay too, I'm all yours ;)

My likes, limits and toy collection are in my signature. In addition to clamps, dildo's, e-stim stuff etc in my toy list I currently have some ginger root, peppers and banana's in the kitchen if you're into that. Some crossdressing clothes are also available.

Since I've been bad last week I'll keep my cock in a cock cage and my ass plugged whenever nobody wants to control me.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals