XtremeDude

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2013
Greece
GreekExtremeDude - kik
Looking for males to control me and slightly expose me.
I want to talk about exposure and blackmailing and even do it with the right person...
i love being exposed and humiliated to strangers.

ajacl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 30, 2013
KIK: liboiron27

strictly females only. I am both dominant and submissive

I will exchange pics of anything not including scat/pee/blood/extremepublic/illegal

Grief22

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 8, 2014
i'm a big switch boy of 22 years old.

i have a lots of slave, but i will try to be a slave of an dominant woman.

my nik is flavio.f910

alexgolds94

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 12, 2013
Hey everyone, i'm a naughty little slave willing 2 do ANYTHING... I like 2 cross dress, be humiliated, be exposed, be tortured, and I'll do whatever i'm told... I'm 18 male Cali and my kik is alexgolds94
If Ur interested please kik me ;)

Dobrinmed

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 9, 2014
Let me introduce myself,

I am a bi-curious 31yo male from Europe.

I am looking for serious master for long term relationship.

Of curse I will start with limits, but if you do not leave the second day you can make me push my limits little by little. I mean in the beginning I will not send you full body pic with me pissing in my mouth, but little by little, when I start thrusting you, you can even arrange a real date via a website with a guy in my area and convince him to use me how you tell him.

Whether you have experience or not is not important, but we need to build confidence. I have a lot more to say, but I believe for the beginning it's enough. People, how can do this will understand perfectly what I am looking for.

I prefer guys form Europe, because of the time zones differences.

KIK messenger is needed, so contact me on KIK if interested.

Cheers!

pantylover152

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 1, 2013
My kik is pantylover152, I am a Master and am looking for female subs/slaves. Please feel free to kik me if you fit into this category. When you message me please tell me what you are you Age and location. i.e. ( My name is _____ I am a ____ year old female. I am a ____(slave or sub). Please state all likes and limits please as well when contacting me. Thank you.

Featured Threads

New Personals