• Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 20, 2014
embarrassment slave

Hi, male slave here, uk.

Obedience level: Total

Looking for: Mistress/Mistresses only

Likes: Internet Embarrassment (to a point), Strictness, Unforgiving, mean, insulting, anything else imaginative.

Dislikes: Mess, extreme pain, anything totally ridiculous e.g. permanent damage to myself or something.

Kik: 1LikeCheeese

come an get me mistresses ;)

Lord Dark Carrot

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 26, 2014
Dom. New to this forum, looking for a female slave to do her Lords bidding.

Kik or snapchat me at Lord.Darkcarrot

Nipple Torture a speciality.

Your master

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 26, 2014
Master looking for slave female who will obey everything will be rewarded and am around alot kik bannanman20

JJMORGIE

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 5, 2013
I am a kik slave: JJMORGIE is my kik - I have a lot of free time on weekends, but during the school week am quite busy.

New kitty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 24, 2014
Hey

Hey, guys thanks you for all the response.
But I don't like to be a slave..! I feel like I'm more of a switch. I never had experience with these,.. So, what I want is someone to introduce me to it slowly,.. It's probably because i haven't been in a relationship in a long time and I have these sexual desires that have grown. especially the feeling that I'm being restricted. Living in a country where BDSM. is unpopular. I don't think they have ever heard of it. And talking about it would probably make me look crazy. I see BDSM is a freedom without being judge and laughed at. To my research BDSM people stated that " PAIN IS ONLY STATE OF MIND " people in the BDSM are likely to be more intelligent than those who are not(from my research) And they have developed their brain in a different way, they are able to undermine pain and get a pleasure from it as well,.

I want someone to introduce to pain little by little so I can see how far I can go.
I'm not ok with humiliation for some reasons. But I have these fantasies.
And real pleasure from sex.

Wow I talk crap:D

Any advice?!

deepsix

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 29, 2011
Dark Dreams
Male, 24. Kik pideepsix. Dom.

Deal in pain and humiliation, pushing my subs into deep subspace. If you have never experienced it, you do not know what you are missing. I am mainly interested in female subs, but sometimes also work with male subs.

Featured Threads

New Personals