XtremeDude

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2013
Greece
Lock my computer down, Expose pictures, share, dowload them, lock control mouse, change settings/wallpaper, post on gd or other sites, or make me famous. Just stay within limits( no fb, no blackscreen)
pm me

slut4uruse

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 16, 2013
philadelphia
imig.es
male sub pubes shaved and written on

male sub task having pubes shaved bald for humiliation and display pose for pics and post for others to enjoy. Must shave and serve 15 minutes on cam with 5 minutes added for each word written on him. Edge and pose for pics for humiliation.

Kink and other sites left open for your use.

231 247 344

pw: slut

https://secure.join.me/145-692-225

XtremeDude

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2013
Greece
Lock my computer down, Expose pictures, share, dowload them, lock control mouse, change settings/wallpaper, post on gd or other sites, or make me famous. Just stay within limits( no fb, no blackscreen)
pm me

XtremeDude

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2013
Greece
got my teamviewer on
take over my teamviewer, lock it with your own password, enable auto start with windows, disable teamviewer shutdown... so its always on with my permanent password so anybody can come on any time they want. you can also post my teamviewer ID and permanent password all over the internet to get more people to come use and abuse me.. take over my computer, install K9 and winguard to totally control me on my computer, so i can only do and see what you allow. maybe other software that controls times that computer is allowed on and when it shuts off automatically.

XtremeDude

Banned
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
May 13, 2013
Greece
got my teamviewer on
take over my teamviewer, lock it with your own password, enable auto start with windows, disable teamviewer shutdown… so its always on with my permanent password so anybody can come on any time they want. you can also post my teamviewer ID and permanent password all over the internet to get more people to come use and abuse me..

Featured Threads

New Personals