blackmotherwhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 26, 2014
Message me on Facebook

I'd so love for someone to message me on fb and tell me how much of a whore I am ;-)

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
24 years old fag looking for someone to control my computer using teamviewer. Download and install anything you want. Change settings or whatever. No public outing (fb, private email, social media...anything that would associate a face to a name), blackscreen, admin rights taken away or financial domination. Other than that, my computer is open for your pleasure and my regret. New to all this, so please bare with me. I want to know whats its like to be controlled. Please respect my limits.

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
No facebook or cam

tv 238 385 692

pw

fa773u

permanent pw

bisissy

Last edited:

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014
24 years old fag looking for someone to control my computer using teamviewer. Download and install anything you want. Change settings or whatever. No public outing (fb, private email, social media...anything that would associate a face to a name), blackscreen, admin rights taken away or financial domination. Other than that, my computer is open for your pleasure and my regret. New to all this, so please bare with me. I want to know whats its like to be controlled. Please respect my limits.

sissygirleva

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2014
Teamviewer info
ID - 672 596 430
Pw- q97f4i

Create and upload to an album on here, expose me

I am a little sissy bitch that wears panties. I live with my fiancé and she doesn't know about all parts of this.

You can look but please no posting to Facebook, email, or vanilla social media. Non vanilla-site post could be ok

Blackscreen and block input OK. Or, you can make me enter passwords for you

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
No facebook or cam

tv 238 385 692

pw

sb1r12

permanent pw

bisissy

Last edited:

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
No facebook or cam

Post pics etc

tv 238 385 692

pw

8e9tg1

permanent pw

bisissy

Last edited:

iwant2sucu

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 9, 2013
london
No facebook or cam

Post pics etc

tv 238 385 692

pw

d89z5s

permanent pw

bisissy

Last edited:

sissygirleva

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 26, 2014
Teamviewer info
ID - 672 596 430
Pw- q97f4i

Create and upload to an album on here, expose me

I am a little sissy bitch that wears panties. I live with my fiancé and she doesn't know about all parts of this.

You can look but please no posting to Facebook, email, or vanilla social media. Non vanilla-site post could be ok

Blackscreen and block input OK. Or, you can make me enter passwords for you

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014

Notachicken

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 19, 2013
Hi. Looking for some one to lock down my computer. Lock it down. Fuck it up. Make me regret this. Teamviewer. ID-108-427-264 pass-123456789
No blackscreen. :p

validqwirk

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2014
Really enjoy the idea of teamviewer control...but last time I did, someone deleted all the windows files from my computer and screwed me over? Anyone want to have a fun, safe time...pm me to discuss limits and lets have fun. Willing to discuss findom.

Last edited:

vir1985

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 12, 2014

Featured Threads

New Personals