The Island Of Peace: M/Dom/31 seeks F/Sub/31-35 in area ~ The Catcher in the Rye

Small_Penis

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 11, 2012
Earth
31 year old dominant male seeking a 31-35 year old submissive female

This page is full as many perverts as this hotel I once stayed at in New York City. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. You could complain because I am not being a sheep right now, or you could read and learn -

I am Holden Caulfield. The Catcher in the Rye of my generation. Chapter Twenty-Eight.

If you really want to read about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of stuff, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth. In the first place, that stuff bores and depresses me, and in the second place, my parents would have about two hemorrhages apiece if I typed anything pretty personal about them. They're quite touchy about anything like that, especially my mother. They're nice and all. I'm not saying that - but they're also very touchy. Besides, I'm not going to tell you my whole autobiography or anything. I'll just tell you about some of this madman stuff that has been happening to me my whole life.

The utmost dismal education I have ever received during my existence is when I had to determine not to ever treasure any human being too much; They'll either regularly let you down, they'll take advantage of you, they'll be apathetic to your admiration of them, or you'll inadvertently disappoint them.

One of the most distasteful experiences I ever had was during my youth when I had to find out that real life (for me) was more like the film "Falling Down" and not anything like the movies I use to watch on the Disney Channel, and that in real life, the villains always win and get the girl, the heroes are villainized, and nice guys finish last always, and the more sadistic, rich, and phony you are, the more successful you will be in life.

Anyhow, I rarely watch modern films and I never watch modern television. I hate both. Don't even mention them to me. If you do find me watching the phony box, it's likely going to be a movie from the past. I only watch them for nostalgia so I can be reminded of a happier time when I was young and innocent, and had so many hopes and dreams of life. But now I hate films and TV shows for lying to me, and for misleading people.

Movies and television shows are so phony because they give you a false impression of how life is, and almost all the films and TV shows today are just remakes or rip-off's, and then the stars and directors in interviews act like the stuff they ripped-off was their own original work. It can drive you crazy. Then all the actors and actresses's are so phony. They are only in the business because they had an uncle who was already in it, and then their acting is phony. Look at them sometime - always clutching their foreheads, breathing deep. They know they're acting, and how good they are, and dang it, they're gonna show you. No, I can't stand it. It drives me insane. Drives me absolutely insane, if you wanna know the truth.

I don't mean to be negative and hateful. I just have very high standards for humanity and myself, and it's depressing when we both fail all the time. I wish life was more like the movies. I would be a lot happier. But since life is not like the movies, I wish I could go live in a cabin in the woods with Area 51 kind of security, and never see anyone ever again, and if I ever did see anyone, I would pretend to be deaf and mute so I wouldn't have to talk to them.

This whole post is a cry for help. If this were a movie, an angel would reply and save the day, but all that is gonna happen is I am gonna get a lot of spam, an e-mail or two from people telling me how weird I am, and probably an e-mail from some loling patronizing phony telling me how they enjoyed reading the message, but that they are married so they can't date me, and then they will tell me good luck. (That's such a depressing thing to hear or read if you think about it.) Or this will get flagged for some odd reason, and all the perverts will get the good luck. If I am lucky, I might get an e-mail from someone who will show interest in me at first, but then when they see my picture and see that I am a tall, overweight guy with a crew cut, and/or find out about my low-income job, they will stop writing to me.

If it were up to me, a nice, non-phony woman my age would reply, and think I was handsome, and care about me, and want to happily help me with my depression and not care about my job, and not care about breaking the phony sexist rules about how women should never help men, and how it should be the other way around always and only, and all that jock strap, macho idiot nonsense. My ideal woman would also not care that I do not have money or a car, and still want to hang out. She would have no friends and just want to be with me, and stay indoors mostly, and watch older non-phony movies, and go to fancy restaurants, and not be impressed by all the tough guys with their fancy cars and golf clubs and horrible taste in music.

In closing, I have felt an emptiness inside me my whole life. I don't know why I was put here or what I'm suppose to do. Anyway, I keep picturing all these little kids playing some game in this big field of rye and all. Thousands of little kids, and nobody's around – nobody big, I mean – except me. And I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff – I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That's all I'd do all day. I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all. I know it's crazy, but that's the only thing I'd really like to be. I know it's crazy.

• Kinks:
Nothing,

• Experience:
None.

• Limits:
Don't be a phony or a pervert.

Featured Threads

New Personals