HumiliatedSluts

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 29, 2024
After hours one time my girlfriend at work was helping me tighten my corset in the bathroom. She was some 5 years older than me and had kind of strict personality.

One thing led to another and soon I was naked, except i still had my corset on and I became really worried that she will notice a small butt plug I had inside my butt my boyfriend ordered me to have that day at work. As she started playing with me I became really horny and excited I wanted her to notice it, so I put her hand on my Pussy with hopes she will...

As she slowly rubbed my clit, she did feel the butt plug in my ass. She smiled and said to me that she has a small vibrator in her purse back at her desk. I said I can get it for us and she agreed, so I started to get dressed so I can go and get it!

She quickly took my clothes in her arms and sad I have to go for the vibrator naked or I don't get to cum.

I was shocked! I was so horny and wet in my first ever experience like that and I really needed to cum! It was late and there shouldn't be people in the office.. But I couldn't go naked back in the office because of security cameras!

I said that there are cameras but she replied back: I KNOW! Now, take off that corset and go for it completely naked as I said, or get dressed and don't cum.

I was so excited and horny that I took the risk and ran back barefoot and naked to her desk, got it and ran back to the bathroom. Nobody saw me that i know of, however security cameras had to!

She used the vibrator on my clit and I came so fast and so hard, with butt plug still in place!

After that she just said to me see you tomorrow and left. As I was getting dressed I noticed that she took my corset and panties with her!

Author: Aphrodite Moor

Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals