andy250

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2009
Fantasy humiliation and degrading story written for a lady called Emma Muffin, in no way, does this reflect on Emma in real life! Anybody else wanting a story get in touch, and tell me what you would like in it.

Emma sat in the office, she had struggled since she had arrived just over a year ago. She found it very hard to get on with the Manageress Miss Prim. This was not her real name it was a nickname dished out by the of the girls, as she was a total iron lady. Some would go as far as saying a total bitch. Upon meeting Emma they had not struck it off at all. Emma had a former life where she had been on stage performing with a metal band. Miss Prim, did not see this as lady like at all. There had been several heated conversations between Emma and Miss Prim about her previous engagements. Emma has quite rightly defended her time with the band as she had enjoyed it, Miss Prim on the other hand did not see it as lady like at all.

Emma looked down at her office attire, it was dull, drab and boring. She could no longer take this job, she wanted out. Emma wanted to go out in a blaze of glory, she never planned to come back. It was, to be honest a f-ing crap job! Well, Emma thought, if I'm going to go. I'm going to have some fun. So as the clock approached five, Emma found herself clock watching. Bang on five Miss Prim slapped down her ruler on her desk to tell the ladies they could leave for the day. Miss Prim never said goodbye to her ladies as it was beneath her.

Cometh the hour, cometh Miss Emma:

It was a sunny summer's day, quite warm out. Miss Prim sat at her desk at eight fifty am, counting the girls in, the woman even had a register in the twenty first century! Miss Prim heard wolf whistles from outside the building, several guys passing comment to a lady walking into to the building. Something along the lines of.

"God she's hot, look at her curves in her office get up."

Miss Prim went on to alert this was not what she liked or expected from her humdrum girls. This would cause upset in her monotone world.

Emma walked up the stairs into the office, her blonde bob hair looking stunning in the summer sun. Well, Emma was only wearing a really sharp satin blouse, blue, full sleeve. Maybe a size ten or twelve it was barely holding her top assets in place. The skirt made Miss Prim turn away, it was a short black number with side split. To top off this disgusting outfit, Emma was wearing full stockings and suspenders with her black high heels for the day. The suspender belt pushed up through the black skirt, almost inviting passing comment on her sexiness.

Miss Prim, checked over her own attire. It was a boring grey blouse, short sleeve with a slight coffee stain on the mid right section. A seriously boring, grey full length skirt. Flat grey shoes, also there was the possibility of tights on, under the grey skirt during the summer heat!

Emma noticed some paper had fallen off her desk, only a small piece, so she seized the moment to bombard Miss Prim sexually. She bent down opposite her to pick up the paper, her black short skirt rode up, revealing the full attire underneath. God, it was hot! Miss Prim did not approve in fact she was openly appalled by the moment.

"Dear child, please turn away. I do not need a site like this in my office!"

Emma bent right over to pick the paper up, giving Miss Prim an eyeful.

"Woops! Sorry my skirt must have ridden up." Emma quipped.

"Child sort out your skirt and attire, it's disgusting." Miss Prim felt she was forced to pass comment, her world had been invaded.

The other girls sniggered under their breath, secretly loving the fact that Emma had dared to face Miss Prim. Some form of normality returned to the monotone world of Miss Prim's office. As the girls set about their work.

Secretly fucking loving it:

"God, my tits look good in this satin, shiny blue blouse!" Emma declared.

Miss Prim spat some coffee out of her mouth, this was not the kind of comment that was passed in her world. (How boring is Miss Prim!)

"Yeah, do you not think, it looks really sexy and flirty, the fabric feels really hot against my breasts. Makes my nipples pert all day." Emma revealed.

"I have some satin lingerie like that. I get hot as soon as I wear it, especially if he tells me he is going to sexual dismantles me in it. I love it when he sexually degrades me in that satin lingerie. The outfit, added with my man abusing me wearing it. Sets me on fire!" One of the girls announced.

"Yeah, me too, I fucking love being degraded, humiliated, destroyed, sexually broken with some added clothes ripping. Lay the fucking lot on me! If I dress in office attire similar to this, he goes nuts and just sexually destroys me. Constantly working my body over for several hours, until he is happy with my sexual demise." Emma revealed.

"LADIES PLEASE!" Miss Prim was struggling, her safe world was in tatters after just three sentences.

"Yeah, I like to switch with my man, he dresses for me sometimes, I have a tranny thing going on!" One of the girls blurted.

Miss Prim, nearly had a cardiac on the spot. She slammed down on her desk hard with her ruler, to regain order in her somewhat closed world!

Emma got up from her desk and walked over to the photocopier. Started copying her paperwork. She thought now is the time, just how far can I push it until they publicly humiliate me and degrade me. Or even better, just fire me. So I can go home and spend the day masturbating! Emma seized the moment, she stuck her breasts onto the photocopier and did her breasts through her blouse. Miss Prim's eyes nearly popped out of her skull. Then Emma put the picture of her blouse and breasts on top of the paper work and handed it over to Miss Prim.

Getting what you ask for:

Well a matter of minute of a passed, when suddenly Mr A Wanker, came out of the elevator wheeling an office trolley. He entered Miss Prim's domain.

"Miss Prim, how dare she! Where is this wanton slut, which one is it?" enquired Mr Wanker.

"That slut in the blue satin blouse, pig Emma." Miss Prim, pointed Emma out with her ruler.

"Come with me young lady, you need a dressing down of public shame at the roundabout! This will sort you out once and for all." Mr Wanker revealed.

"Fuck you, you Wanker! That said, with your name you really are A Wanker!" Emma laughed.

"How DARE YOU! Speak to my colleague like that, it is Mr A Wanker to you, you fucking piggy slut!" Miss Prim fired off a verbal volley at Emma.

The other girls in the office were shocked that Miss Prim could and would use such foul language when referring to Emma. On the other hand Emma sexually loved it, the verbal attacked had been absorbed into her body as a form of sexual pleasure. The stronger and more degrading the verbal abuse the more Emma became aroused from it. Again Emma thought now or never!

"Do your fucking worst, take me to this roundabout, put me on public show, fucking degrade me, abuse me, spit on me, tear my clothes off,
I don't give a fuck!" Emma revealed.

"Take this wanton slut away, do your worst, including the scales of injustice! Weigh the fat bitch, in front of everybody. I will ring round the other company's on the estate and let them know to send out their workers to watch, and abuse this sow cow as much as they can. Tape her to the trolley and take this fucking slut piggy out of my office and out of my sight!" Miss Prim hardly had time breath as her rage was released.

Emma was bundled on to the trolley, she didn't resist. Miss Prim was not aware, that the degrading destruction was what Emma secretly craved. Mr Wanker taped her to the trolley so she was standing upright bound by her hands and legs to the trolley with black tape.

"I'll take this fucking pig away and deal with her in public, Miss Prim!" announced A Wanker.

"Thank you, Mr Wanker. I bid you good day." Miss Prim replied.

Emma was wheeled out of the office on the trolley and then into the elevator. As she was wheeled away, Emma watched Miss Prim phoning round the other company's as she had threatened. It was on! Emma was to become Miss Piggy and get degraded and destroyed in public. Emma was well up for it, would she be made to do forced blow jobs, maybe spit roasted, or gang banged in her torn clothes? How much mocking would they dish out on her. Also she craved to be weighed, so they could verbally abuse her about her weight alongside her looks. Utterly stripping away any self preservation that may still remain.

"About time it went dark for you Piggy!" Mr Wanker revealed.

With that, Emma was blindfolded and pushed through the building, as she travelled along she heard people in the stores shouting verbal abuse. Whore, slut, pig, slag, all of this disgusting volley flew in Emma's direction. Again the words hit in her sexual waves, Emma craved to rub her pussy in public, to show them she was in piggy slut mode, but she could not being taped to the trolley! Suddenly the trolley stopped.

"Let's turn this fucking slut, into Miss fucking Piggy!" Mr Wanker shouted to the crowd.

Cheers and whoops went up from the workers, followed by taunts of.

"Piggy, Piggy, PIGGY, PIGGY, MISS FUCKING PIGGY. Useless fucking blonde tart, was a statement that fired out of the taunting crowd and hit Emma hard sexually she could feel her knickers getting damp. She craved more abuse. She dared.

"Give me all you've fucking got, bring it!" Emma declared.

"You fat, fucking blonde slut! If I had a missus like you, I'd give her back." A worker taunted.

"Fat fucking cow!" Followed.

"Wouldn't fuck that with his dick!" Another was launched.

This volley of comments sexually, broke Emma down. The thought of the guys getting their dicks out to fuck her and then refusing, due to the fact she was about to be turned into Miss Piggy made Emma start to tingle in the pelvis.

Mr Wanker approached Emma, she could feel ears being put in place, mocking cheers went up from the crowd.

"Stick the tail up her fat, fucking ass!" Someone shouted.

Emma prayed they would. Mr Wanker delivered, Emma's skirt was hitched up and her knickers slid to one side. Then the tail was shoved in-between her butt cheeks. Emma now has a rather large red pig coil tail hanging from her pert butt. Then for the next sexual insult a pig nose was put on her face.

"OINK, FUCKING OINK, Miss Piggy Emma." Mr Wanker shouted.

Next a lipstick was brought out and Miss Piggy had written on forehead. 'I am the office slag!' One of the lads moved in her, put his hand on Emma's left breast and drew a hand print round it in lipstick. So everybody could see she had been groped in public.

"Fucking saggy, sow tits!" he taunted, after finishing his masterpiece.

Emma rocked on her trolley, she loved the abuse, the groping, the public degrading.

"Take her to the roundabout and the scales of injustice." shouted one of the lads.

With that Emma was wheeled out of the premises and down the street, past other industrial locations. Emma's blindfold was removed. She looked down, As she looked she noticed her pig nose, followed by the hand print now on her left breast. Looked good on the satin blouse though. Quite sexy.

As they passed a large factory, both the men and the women came out and fired abuse at Miss Piggy, Emma. There were nearly thirty of them. All of them hurling sexually degrading pig taunts at Emma. For a moment Emma went limp on the trolley. She absorbed a ton of sexual degrading abuse, her endorphins went into overdrive, they could have torn her off the trolley and fucked her hard, there and then. She would have taken it with pleasure, and begged out loud for more in public.

Emma got her first glance of the scales of injustice! Oh crap! It was actually a giant weighing machine for truck trailer in the middle of a purpose made roundabout. She noticed to the left of it, was a smaller scale. That looked like a giant version of public weighing scales. Above were chains for hanging things on. Was Emma going to be hanging from those chains as Miss Piggy?

The scales of Injustice!

andy250

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2009
Pt2 Story too long!

The scales of Injustice!

The trolley stopped as Mr A Wankers phone was ringing. He answered it.

"Yes, Miss Prim, we have arrived at the scales of Injustice, this fat fucking pig will be strung up for a public degrading and abuse session, leave it with me. She will regret the day she came to work looking like some kind of sexy blonde tart."

Other people were now coming out of their business shouting and whooping, looking forward to Miss piggy Emma's demise. Several burly men passed her and lashed her with some verbal abuse. Piggy Emma reeled on her trolley, she was defenceless, open to any kind of verbal degrading anybody felt free to lash her with.

Mr A Wanker, moved her round onto the large scales. As Piggy Emma had commented before they looked like, giant bathhouse public weighing scales. The chains were lowered. Emma's hands were taken out of the tape only to be raised into the chains. She was to be strung up in public and totally destroyed, degraded and sexually annihilated! The tape that held her onto the trolley was torn away. No quarter was given when the tape was removed, they just tore it off, making Emma's legs sore.. Several people took the chance to spank her piggy ass hard, real stinging degrading slaps.

"God, fuck, aghhh!" Piggy Emma gasped.

Piggy Emma was lifted until she could only just stand.

"Tear her fucking blouse open!" A voice boomed large from the crowd.

Mr A Wanker stepped behind Piggy Emma, the crowd cheered, whooped and threw more verbal destruction in the direction of Emma. RRIIPP! The blouse was torn open, no quarter was given. Piggy Emma's breasts were on show to the entire crowd. People waved bits of paper in the air, fists punched the air, and people shouted mockingly to show their joy at Piggy Emma forced into being topless and humiliated in public.

"Gather round Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the scales of injustice. Our latest pig is Emma Muffin, the office SLAG!" Mr A Wanker announced.

"OOOHHH, saggy tits, chubby legs, piggy face, blonde bob haircut. She might break the scales, she is so fucking fat!" A heckler shouted from the crowd.

Mr A Wanker looked at Piggy Emma and commented.

"This may be correct!"

More whoops and cheers from the crowd, as Mr A Wanker had confirmed that Piggy Emma, in his eyes was a FAT PIG! Emma's head lowered, she was being taken apart in public, by the public.

"Fuck all of you!" Piggy Emma cried out.

"Tear her fucking knickers off, pig's don't wear knickers!" Another random heckler let fly with a request.

Mr A Wanker, moved in and tugged at Piggy Emma's knickers. Emma closed her legs and tried to halt their wishes for a moment.

"Fuck you, you fucking Wanker!" Emma gave it Mr A Wanker both barrels.

CRACK! CRACK! On the back of both Emma's knees, really hard stinging shots. Piggy Emma buckled, her legs spread and knickers were torn down. Pulled off and thrown into the crowd!

"Yes, YES, YES, YES!" The baying crowd chanted.

Piggy Emma's skirt was hitched up, now her breasts and vagina were on show. Mr A Wanker beckoned several men and women forward. They all groped and fingered Piggy Emma in public. Her head reeled back as their hands openly explored her body with Mr A Wankers permission. The last lady went for it, as she was the last person to get to play, she moved round the side of Piggy Emma, and openly masturbated her with several fingers, good swift circular movements, breaking Piggy Emma down almost instantly.

"Oh, god, YES!" Piggy Emma gasped.

"Utter fucking slut." Was one of the volleys fired from the crowd that Piggy Emma absorbed sexually.

Mr A Wanker moved in with clothes pegs, five on each exposed breast of Piggy Emma. Then of course, one on each nipple!

"OH GOD, THAT STINGS!" Shouted out Piggy Emma.

"Fuck you, you may only now reply with Oink, Oink, or Sir!" MR A Wanker relayed.

Mr A Wanker, then spanked Piggy Emma hard on her all red stinging ass, for her misdemeanour's. More whooping from the crowd, cheers went up and rose across the roundabout.

"Time to weigh this fat, fucking pig. If she's not up to par, she will have to lose weight on the spot with sexually degrading acts!" Mr A Wanker announced to the crowd.

The scales of injustice were switched on the giant lever went to across to the size in stones.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" The mocking crowd gasped.

"Utter fat bitch, she weighs a fucking ton!" A harsh comment passed from a member of the crowd.

"She needs a face fucking for that, what a heavy fat Pig!" Another voice relayed.

Piggy Emma knew she was in for it for now! The sexual fun was about to begin she had already been on the receiving end of a quick masturbation session but, just how far would they go? Now they felt she was way too heavy.

So it begins:

The chains were lowered slightly, Piggy Emma now in a stress position, her head was now at crotch height. Mr A Wanker invited several men up from the crowd. They were all ready erect and ready, they formed a line.

"Let the face fucking commence!" Announced Mr A Wanker.

The first guy moved into position he was well hung, Piggy Emma opened her mouth. He wasted no time, in going at her hard she took all his shaft as he face fucked her in public. Piggy Emma spluttered somewhat from the length she was taking. Mr A Wanker moved the next man in giving Piggy Emma no time to rest. This guy was even bigger, he too went into her face and made her take the full shaft. Piggy Emma could be heard gurgling as she took the full length. This guy twisted Piggy Emma's breasts as well, even with the pegs attached!

"OOOHH oowww!" Cried out Piggy Emma in-between being face fucked hard.

The next person was a guy with a long penis but not quite as wide.

"Take it all you fucking fat pig!" Mr A Wanker ordered.

"Oink, Oink, Sir!" gasped a owned Piggy Emma.

This guy made her take all of his shaft lots of spit now dribbled out from Piggy Emma's mouth.

"Get behind her and take her hard, in front of us all!" Mr A Wanker pointed to Piggy Emma's backside.

The guy pulled off her. Piggy Emma breathed heavily. He wasted no time in getting behind Piggy Emma, and taking her hard doggy fashion in front of the mocking crowd.

"Fuck her hard, show this fucking pig slut no mercy!" Mr A Wanker ordered.

The crowd cheered, whooped and let fly with some serious degrading abuse all hurled at Piggy Emma, while this guy fucked her on the scales of injustice doggy fashion

Piggy Emma dangled forward on her chains, her tits bobbing up down from the fucking, some the pegs snapping off from the force of the fucking.

"More, more, MORE!" The crowd chanted.

The guy stepped up his pace and fucked Piggy Emma extremely hard, a good rough fucking was being witnessed. Piggy Emma shook on the scales of injustice from the force of the thrusting she was receiving.

"Look at the state of that fucking, useless Pig!" Was one of the comments picked up by Piggy Emma from the baying crowd.

"Rip it all fucking off!" Came forwards from the baying crowd.

"God, gurgle, splutter, suck!" Was all that could be mustered from Piggy Emma.

Mr A Wanker obliged the crowd, first of all he tore Piggy Emma's satin blue blouse to pieces, sleeves, collar, front of the blouse was in rags. Then he tore her skirt at the seams, so it was basically two huge flaps that protected nothing. He stepped back to admire his handy work.

Piggy Emma, was receiving a serious rough fucking from behind. She was sucking like her piggy life depend from the front. Mr A Wanker felt that more degrading in public was needed. So he got a vibrator and worked over Piggy Emma's clit whilst she was being fucked.

"OOOH, gurgle, splutter, spit!" Was all that Piggy Emma could muster, during her demise.

The guy who was getting the blow job, decided to up the pace slightly by face slapping Piggy Emma several times.

"Oink, Oink!" Came the reply from Piggy Emma. Her face slightly red from the slaps.

Some of the crowd seized the moment and took disgusting, degrading photo's of Piggy Emma, the office slag, being fully used on the scales of injustice. To later be put on Fetlife to humiliate and degrade the fat pig even further!

Suddenly, Piggy Emma arched her back slightly, looked like she was about have an earth shattering, slutty pig slut orgasm.

The guy fucking her slapped her back hard, and her piggy arse. The guy getting the blowjob withdrew, and to show her how much of slut pig She was, he came all over her face. Piggy Emma arched as she came from the serious rough fucking she had just been made to endure in public. Finally the other guy withdrew and came all over her arse, a fair amount of spunk, now littered demised piggy Emma's body.

"Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen for coming and watching, also joining in with the demise of Piggy Emma. Until the next time!" Mr A Wanker brought the proceedings to a close.

Piggy Emma was lowered down from her chains, and just knelt on all fours on the scales of injustice breathing heavily!

Mr A Wanker was on his phone, checking with Miss Prim. Then relayed the management decision for Piggy Emma's future.

"YOUR FIRED, YOU FAT FUCKING PIGGY. Now fuck off home, in your rags, with the entire world watching you." Mr A Wanker revelled in his moment.

Well Piggy Emma, returned to just plain old Emma, once her pig nose and ears had been removed. Also the pig tail, that she had lodged in her butt crack. She tried to gather up some form of decency as she walked off the industrial estate, forced to walk down the street in public in rags!

Until the next time 'Piggy' Emma Muffin.

Featured Threads

New Personals