The search continues(still looking for a long term dedicated female or male slave)

Aldon

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 7, 2014
I know I have another post about finding a slave so this time I am gonna do something a little different.

About me:
I have been a master for about a year and had a few slaves in my time. The only thing is all of them were short term(1 day- 1 week). This time I want someone who is submissive enough and is on enough to make a long term relationship happen. I can also play the role of a daddy or pet owner.

My style:
I am a very lenient fun master. Don't let that discourage you that attitude is only for about a week or so, so you can get used to me and get comfortable around me. I normally ask 3-4 questions before we begin(Limits? Where you live? And any other questions I have, about your limits or how often you are on). Then try and break the ice with a few basic tasks. Over time my tasks will get more sadistic and if you love pain this would be perfect. I only do this to see how capable a slave is and see if they will stay in the long run. I do recommend going on for a couple of hours each day if you were my slave.

Previous experience:
As i said before I had a few subs, 11 short term(6 female 5 male). They only last a few days before they stop messaging me. But I don't let that discourage me I did learn from my past slaves and what I did wrong and have improved since then.

Males:
If you are male and want to be my slave you are gonna have to convince me very good. Even though my profile says straight I will accept male slaves only on these conditions: Skinny or very fit body, Small or large(preferred) cock shaved, have some toys, dedicated. I will also accept sissies.

Females(forgot to say about them earlier haha):
If you are female I don't care about body type or age. The only thing I ask is that you are openly willingly able to submit. Simply put the only things I ask for is: willing to submit to me, Live in a fair time zone(optional), always obey, etc. other than that have fun with me or have a lot of pain if you prefer that.

Kinks:
My kinks are on my profile but if you want to know what I want my slaves able or at least willing to do are: Scat play, Anal, Pics/vids, Edging, Teasing, Denial, Some pain, humiliation. If you have questions you can PM me.

So if you are interested in becoming my slave please PM me or message me on kik at KingAldon

Last edited:

Kinkysubmayloveyou

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 11, 2014
A male sub

hi I am I male sub I would love to be your slave but I don't have any toys. Would love some though haha
If interested please message me at my kik jamillionshoes

Last edited:

gotenwild9

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 8, 2015
Bruh chances of geting a female slave on a post are low you need to go when they make the post and replay quick or start a group on Kik for sub Dom connection

Aldon

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 7, 2014
Been a while bump
I would say no male slaves also

Featured Threads

New Personals