The Sequence | Task 5 | Fire And Ice

heykumar_raj

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 28, 2021
Bengaluru, India
The sequence is a series of 100 tasks and I will try to make each task tough compared to previous one. Each task can range from few minutes to few weeks. I would love videos/ written report/ feedback/ suggestions to improve myself and tasks present. If you haven't completed previous tasks, i recommend you completing them before jumping to current one.

The Sequence | Task 5 | FIRE AND ICE

For this task, i want you to get some ice cubes. Yup you can pick any size you want. Keep around 6-10 ice cubes. Assume the position and repeat the acceptance speech (Please refer to task 1 if you don't know what it is). You can use gloves or something to hold ice, i want your pussy to feel it , not your hands. Sitting in the position, repeating the acceptance speech, gently rub ice on your pussy and around it . Let the ice melt completely before picking another one. Continue this till 3-4 ice cubes are melt completely. Next up, pick an ice cube and put it inside of you cunt. If it's large, melt it a bit before inserting. You will masturbate with ice in your cunt. Insert another and so on if cube melts completely, till you cum (Will suggest don't insert more than 1-2 cubes if you haven't done this before).

You can edge yourself multiple times before cumming, but it's totally optional for this task. You can decide, how many times you wanna edge before you start.

Safety tips: If you see a task that's new and something you don't have prior experience with, I will suggest start slow. You can gradually increase the time/ toughness till you reach your optimal.

For new subs: Think before picking up any task, if there is slightest of risk involve or anything related to pain/ germs/ chemicals/ Psychology / Abuse / Humiliation or anything that you don't have prior experience with, i will suggest read about it, ask someone experienced and educate yourself.

IG: master_of_f4t3

Hangout: [email protected]
Kik: BlackDragon800

Tags: Pain | Abuse | Filth | Humiliation | Degradation | Master | Slave | Control | Order | Tasks

Reactions: Dumbfuckslut

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Generaly concerning icecubes: let them melt sligthly till the surface is covered with some molten water.
That prevents them sticking to your body simularly how your tounge would stick to ice in the winter.

Reactions: heykumar_raj

Featured Threads

New Personals