The SoHo Club (Exclusive Invite Only Online Sex Club)

Maximillian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 23, 2017
The SoHo Club

Contact Info / About Me:
Hi! My name is Maximillian. I am a 21 year old student. I am from and live in the UK.
I am a switch but lean slightly to Sub. This club has been a work in progress for quite some time. So I do hope you guys find it as exciting as I do.

Please read ALL of the content below. I hope it makes you want to join us.
I am currently alone running this, but am currently trying to convince 2 lovely mistresses to helpout ;)

Email: [email protected]
Discord: Maximillian#8132

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

About:

The SoHo Club is an Idea I came up with a little while ago and have been working on in my spare time ever since.

The idea is actually pretty simple. I wanted to create an online community for kinksters and the like to meet and most, most importantly, play ;)

The problem, naturally, with this idea is that such a place would soon be overrun by spam or bots etc.

So in order to combat this, I have founded The SoHo Club. It is an invite only club. This means all members will have to pass a screening process before they are admitted into the club.

This Club is not intended to replace any existing means by which we the online kinkster love to play and meet online. Think of the club as an added bonus for those of you lucky, and willing enough to be accepted into our ranks.

Details:

It is all 100% free!!!

The Club will work as such. There are different tiers of membership.
  • Freshling​
  • Play Mate​
  • Senator​
  • Dmomina​
  • Domini​
  • Master​

The process begins by filling out this form:

https://forms.gle/PZaYe5k4Vo1mAKXQ9

Once you gave filled out the form, I or eventually another member of staff, will contact you. Using the information provided on the form we will ask you to perform a series of tasks (all within your limits obviously). These taks will take some time, but are not intended to put you off. They are simply there so that we can filter out those not motivated.

These taks will also be relevant to your role (dom, sub, switch, etc.)
You will not be aksed to perform submissive taks if your do not identify as such etc.

Once you have passed the initiation, you will be assigned your first rank on the discord server “”Freshling”. This will grant you access to the basic chat room, where members can discuss kinks, share stories, or hopefully find someone to play with :)

In order to increase your membership tier you must show a consistent willingness to participate in the community. In order to be promoted, a member already higher in rank must submit your name for consideration.

If you are lucky enough to find someone to play with, there are dedicated play-rooms for you and your new friend to join so you may play in peace. Obviously DM’s are an option if you both consent.

For those who are shy, there will be server-wide events to get you into the groove.
These will be hosted regularly, once I have found enough members willing to be staff to help me run them.

Examples of such events could be:

Chastity Events where members must earn their freedom

JOI sessions

Humiliation Sessions

Task Competitions where subs will compete by completing tasks.

Training Sessions

Suggestions are most welcome for games, events etc.

Equally I am more than open to ideas and suggestions. Members are more than welcome to contact me at any time.

Road Map:

As one might be able to see, the club will require a healthy number of Doms both male and female +

They will be the backbone of our club and as such highly valued. If you are someone who is even remotely interested in online play, please consider joining. I promise I will do my best to provide you with the experience you most desire!

Once we have a healthy community, the idea is that domms and subs will be able to arrange play dates on the server, even allow others to watch perhaps? Through video chat or text chat.

Equally we would hope that members find genuine connection with others and choose to have simple discussions about anything they like in the general chat .
Eventually we would like to get to the point where new members can only come from existing ones recommendations. To make the club as exclusive as possible.

If you are at all interested please do consider filling in the form. If you have any questions please refer to the top of the article for my contact info.

Reactions: TheMajorXXX

Featured Threads

New Personals