The Trainer's Guidebook #1- The First Week

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Hello every one first I'd like to say I'm really sorry this took so long to get out here but it finally is Issue number one of my slave trainer's guidebook, in this issue we will be covering what I do in my first week of owning a new inexperienced slave or a new slave that isn't that big into some of my favorite fetishes but are willing to try it out. Now because of the contents this will be a bit different then normal usually the issues will each focus on training a sub or a few different types of common subs (such as overly obedient, uncertain, and rebellious [or as otakus call it tsundere]), first I would like to point out that this isn't taking place of my fetish funday blog I'm actually planning on releasing a new one in the next few days, however you're probably asking then why have two fetish based blogs well the reason is because everyone seems to love the short stories section of the fetish funday blogs and this blog is basically going to be just about short stories as well as you listening to me explain my reasoning behind what I have them do and how it helps training. Finally it is important to remember that this isn't the only way to train a sub it is simply my way and therefore will reflect my own biases and opinions and therefore it isn't some sort of definitive guide to training subs. So now with out further delay let's get on with the it

Ok when ever I dominate a new sub, I usually stick to the same general plan for the first week, the important thing to remember is these three points.

1. Get to know the sub
2. Set up a basic routine
3. Get started on simple training

For step one get to know your new sub, I usually set aside the entire first day to simply talk to my sub and find out key important things not only about her kinks but also and far more importantly about her life and personality. In my experience the most important things to find out are the answers to the following questions:

1. What are you're living arrangements? If you do not live alone are there limitations on letting the other people in your house see you do tasks?
2. what are your likes/dislikes/limits? and make sure they are aware that if you tell them to do something that they haven't listed no matter what it is they must do it at least once before adding it to their dislikes/limits.
3. Ask about how much experience they have in the following categories; humiliation, pain, submission, pet play, anal, insertions, and long term/time consuming tasks?
4. List of sex toys and household items that can be used in tasks and sessions.
5. Finally check to see how often they can get on and with how much regularity on a weekly basis.

The reason why I ask about the person's living arrangements is because I need to know how limited they are in doing tasks or if I can have others involved. The second question is basically always asked but for new dommes that don't know why it's because that way you can steer clear of telling them to do something they don't like as well as having material for punishments (found in dislikes) and rewards (found in likes). Question number three would change slightly depending on the domme but in general I ask for experience in all my favorite types of play as well as experience in the different kinks that they like, I do this to get a rough idea about how much training the person will require, it's also important to note that I ask for extreme examples of things they have done (basically the most advance level they have reached in each type of play) not simply for the amount of time they spent doing it (this is because two people that have spent 5 hours on anal can easily be at two different levels, for instance person one might have mostly done fingering and small insertions where as person two focused on expansion). Question number four simply gives me an idea of what they have for use beyond just themselves, I usually also ask if they would be willing to buy certain toys on occasion or if that isn't possible. For question five I mostly want to know a rough idea so I can feel ok with asking for sessions on certain days or at certain times the reason why I say this is that many new subs may say they are available even if they had plans because they are desperate for your recognition and acceptance. Remember they may be your little slut but they also have a life outside of BDSM as well.

When I say set up a basic routine I mean to set up a rough outline of rules and daily/weekly tasks that the sub must complete, also make sure that he or she knows that the rules and tasks can be changed and added to at anytime. The rules I usually use are:

No cumming without permission
you must tell me as soon as you cum
and you must send at least a weekly report of how your weekly tasks went over the course of the past week. (keep the third one in mind it will be important a little bit later)

beyond that extra rules would be added depending on the girl's specific likes:

For instance for exhibitionism- no panties or bras allowed when in private/at home

Now then the common tasks that I always use are:

Edge 3-5 times a day (depending on how good the girl is at holding back and controlling herself otherwise she is to start at three and work her way up to at least five though probably the max possible without it becoming a hindrance to her daily life)

finger your butt for five minutes a day (this is part of anal training which I almost always try out on new subs, and it will steadily increase over time)

play with your breasts for at least 40 minutes each day (preferably an hour but that might be a bit bothersome. I love girls with sensitive nipples so I like to train them if they have toys I'll have them do insertion practice while playing with their breasts this way the girl associates the feeling of being on the edge with playing with her breasts and therefore makes the training much more effective.)

After those tasks I just add in extra ones that fit the likes such as if they have say a humiliation like I'll tell them that every morning they have to write a humiliating phrase or insult on them somewhere and they must leave it there until they get a shower at night or the next morning (it should be some place risky especially if they are into exhibitionism as well)

The important thing to remember is that every task can be used to help the sub's training progress.

For the final point, get started on simple training there are two important features, staying in touch, and finding an easy starting kink. The reason why I told you to remember rule number three is because it forces to keep the sub in touch as well as recall the previous week of tasks which at that point not being allowed to cum will probably make her quite frisky this also gives you a good time to send a reply and start up a conversation as well as keeping tabs on the sub. If you are like me you probably have multiple subs at any one time because you mostly focus on training and not so much on keeping a single sub because of this it is easy to put a sub that either takes a while to respond to you or doesn't send reports to the back of your mind therefore making you forget where they were on your training schedule and how things were progressing, which then ends up leaving the whole relationship feeling a little awkward to say the least. As for point two it is very important to pick a fetish or kink that doesn't require much preparation to start with, even if a sub wants to start off with a certain fetish such as pet play if he or she doesn't have a collar, cat ears, or what ever else you may want them to have yet then the sub will basically have to wait to gather the required items or receive poor quality training because they don't have the right things gathered. My go to is usually anal for this type of training because the first week to two weeks of anal requires very few if any items and then after that you can usually get by for another couple weeks on just house hold items and lotion for lubricant if the sub is having trouble doing without. During this time you ask the sub what else they really want to start training in and then you have them either over time get the proper items or start them on basic training for it while they get the correct items.

That is the general flow of the first week, I usually follow these rules and this outline but remember that as a domme and a trainer it is also important to be flexible and adapt to different things that may come up. I hope you all enjoyed the first issue, and if you didn't don't worry because the second issue will be more exciting and steamy and have a lot less of a boring school report vibe to it, as always for questions and comments or for anything that you think I screwed up either leave a comment below or pm me ok?

Featured Threads

New Personals