The Trainer's Guidebook Chapter 2: Humiliation

Awesomeffect

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2013
Ok so since this is the first issue of the Trainer's Guidebook that is actually normal I'll be taking this time to explain how this blog will work. Each "Chapter" I'll cover a topic; first, I'll give a brief definition or leave a link to a thorough definition so you know what the topic is. Then I'll tell you a well thought out multi-step plan on how I'd train someone in the topic (or split the topic into sub-groups). Finally I'll go and describe the plan or sub-groups in more detail. That's basically it, the next few issues will cover some main topics such as Pain, Pet Play (most likely this will be a multi-part blog because of the fact that different "pet's" require different training), humiliation (this blog), and of course age play. Now then without further ado let's get onto the blog

Humiliation: basically humiliation is any word, phrase, action, or command that embarrasses the target in this case the sub. As a fetish people who like being humiliated usually enjoy being treated badly verbally or emotionally. Some popular RolePlay settings for people that enjoy humiliation are as follows: teacher and student, popular kid and school bully, Boss and coworker, master and servant, and Owner and Pet. Some helpful costumes/cosplays include french maid, dog, and prisoner uniforms.

The Plan: As you'll notice with any plan I make I always will start by asking the sub how extreme they want the training to be? and what things should be totally off limits? However because this is a blog about training in this fetish I'll list a thorough plan that goes basically to the end of what I'd do. (Also note that I don't really like illegal things so I won't be included blackmail as a step, nor will I be including social suicide but this is more for personal reasons).

Step 1: Name calling and self humiliation
Step 2: Harsher verbal abuse and clothing control
Step 3: Verbal Abuse, videos, pictures, and voice recordings
Step 4: Continue practicing steps 1-3 and explore humiliation related fetishes (at least three different ones)
Step 5: continue steps 1-4 and add in more sexual themed humiliation tasks
Step 6: Test how well the training worked by giving the sub a very extreme task then see how well she did

Ok so here is the break down:

Step 1: Should take about 1-2 weeks
Name Calling, when calling a sub degrading and demeaning names there are two important things to remember, first, pay attention to your sub's reactions, and second don't settle on just one name. By pay attention to the sub's reaction I mean make sure to notice which names she reacts well to. For instance if she tends to get more into dirty talk when you call her "slut", "whore", or "cumdump" you know that the thought of being or being treated like that is a major turn on. Now I know that catching this may be hard especially if the sub in question is quieter or doesn't really get super into it when she talks to you (especially if it's over txt, IM, pm, or email), but don't worry if you follow the activities I list a little further down about self humiliation you'll find an activity that gets the sub to tell her mistress just what she wants!! Second don't fall into a habit of calling a sub only one or a few demeaning name(s). Doing this may cause the sub to think you don't really feel like putting much effort into it, or she could think "isn't this more of my pet name now?" or even worse she may think "that's what you call every sub isn't it?" Any of these outcomes will make the sub feel unloved or maybe a better term is like "an after thought" which is something you definitely don't want!
Self humiliation, when ever I train someone in humiliation one of the first things I do is basically tell her to "humiliate herself" the reason why I say this is because self humiliation tells you two important things. First, what the sub finds humiliating, and second how much the sub likes being humiliated in the first place. I usually have all my subs do the following tasks:
1. Strip naked then right on your privates one insulting line about each private after words play with each spot for five minutes each while repeating the phrase you wrote on that spot either out loud or in your head. Finally describe to me what it was like, and tell me what you wrote and where.
Doing this tells me what type of humiliation the sub enjoys, and how much she likes having her body insulted. For instance if she says she wrote on her left breast "Saggy, worthless fat sac" then that tells me that she finds being called fat to be humiliating and maybe even exploring pig play might be on the list of things to do.
2. Write down a list of the ten most insulting things you can think of and then edge while reading the list.
This helps the sub associate pleasure with being treated badly, and helps me know what names she finds especially humiliating.

Step 2: Should take about 1-2 weeks
At the Harsher verbal abuse level you want to keep up the name calling but also through in other humiliating phrases that target different things such as targeting the sub's weight, IQ, or naked body. Say things like "you expect me to actually touch that dusty bag you call a pussy dumb cunt? I didn't think so how about you double your edges and then I'll think about stepping on it until you cum you pathetic pervert!" or something similar!
Clothing control, in this you should start by focusing on the underwear first then the outer wear. Remember to check and see if the sub has certain other fetishes because wearing something that would embarrass you wouldn't necessarily embarrass your sub. Fetishes to check for would be age play, bondage, and exhibitionism (just a few there are others).
Some example tasks would be
1. From now on only wear thongs and g-strings or no panties at all! (less extreme)
2. I want you to go out and buy a mini skirt then go to the bathroom and change into it, afterwards leave your panties floating in the toilet and walk home. (more extreme)

Step 3: should take about 3 weeks
Basically by this point you should try abusing the sub every chance you get after you finish this step think about how she reacted during the steps and then you'll how much verbal abuse is enough and how or what she wants to be treated like.
Pics/videos/voice messages, if the sub allows you to have them make her send them if not then just have her set embarrassing photos as her phone lock screen, or make her masturbate only to videos of her doing different stupid and humiliating things (remember the videos and pictures of her don't have to be sexual just something that makes her face flush bright red ok!). Finally my favorite thing is to have them send a voice recording of them masturbating and talking dirty while they do it to me!!

Step 4: Should last at least 1 month may take several depending on the number of fetishes you'll have the try out.
I always make my subs try out exhibitionism and pet play beyond that it's situational depending on the specific sub. Make sure to ask if you haven't already what they enjoy.

Step 5: Lasts however long you want it to last.
This one differs because the tasks are sexual at the core and usually fairly extreme. I like a nice all day insertion task or maybe even a good public or hidden public masturbation task.

Step 6: just a final test
by this point the sub should have associated humiliation with two things extreme sexual pleasure and pleasing you!! so it's time to test them by giving them a very long and complicated task filled with humiliation, risk and of course a reward at the end!!

One task I have my subs do is wear a very short mini skirt put a dildo in her pussy and a set of anal beads up her ass then tape the dildo in and go to a mall that is at least 2 hours away. while there she must bend spend four hours there minimum, cum twice, and go to five stores minimum. at each store she must bend over once and fully expose her butt then pull out some lipstick and write an insult on her inner thigh. between stores head to a rest room and edge twice while making loud groaning and grunting noises after you leave the stall you must exclaim happily and boldly "Nothing beats taking a massive dump!!!". I might also make them wear no bra and a see through/semi see through shirt and/or edge a number of times before the leaving as for when they have to cum the only rule is not in the bathroom.

Of course all times are approximate and may take more or less time depending on your specific sub. Finally during the early steps you may want to start other training programs or not make humiliation training the focus of your sessions as the early steps take a little bit of time to do each day and therefore may leave both of you unsatisfied. By no means is this plan a know all and end all plan so feel free to rearrange it as you please and of course though it's best to stay away from extreme tasks in the early part of the plan that is your personal call.

I hope this helps all you knew subs and dom/dommes out there!!! have fun bye bye!

Featured Threads

New Personals