LittleDoll

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2016
Alexandra Dupree was just your average high school senior, although she usually preferred to be called Alexa. She lived at home with her parents, although neither of them were ever around, and occasionally hung out with a few of her friends at the mall. On the outside she felt that she was completely average, long blonde hair that fell to her lower back in waves, and hazel eyes. She didn’t have crazy curves like some of the girls in her school, but she felt comfortable in her D cups.

Alexa in her mind, knew that she was completely normal, which is why she didn’t feel so bad about keeping her secret, normal people kept secrets too right? Although she had never had a boyfriend or even hooked up with a guy in real life, Alexandra was a sex addict. During school she made sure her guilty pleasure was as far from her mind as possible, but when she got home she let her inner freak out, going online and doing all sorts of wild sex acts for men she didn’t know.

Alexa knew that what she was doing wasn’t the safest, she had heard tons of stories about the horrors of the internet, but she felt that at 18 she was smart enough to know what not to do online. She never gave out any personal information, and if she ever took photos of herself or went on video she always wore a mask to hide her identity.

Today was like any other day. Alexa took the bus to school since she had accidentally totaled her car a few weeks ago, and went to classes as usual. She received an ‘F’ on her math test, as usual. When the final bell rang she, like everyone else, rushed out of the school and onto the buses and made her way home, as usual.

The moment Alexandra stepped inside her house she felt the dampness begin to form in her panties. As part of her usual routine, by this point in the day, Alexandra would run up to her room, lock her doors, retrieve her magical box of toys from behind her dresser, and log onto GetDare. It was all part of her routine.

Today Alexa put on her silky black mask, which covered her eyes and her nose, but left the bottom of her face exposed, and posted onto a forum advertising for a video slut. Today Alexa was feeling more adventurous than usual and decided she wanted to give one lucky guy a private show. After posting her Skype account, which she had made to match her getDare username ‘LittleDoll814’ Alexa scanned over all of the men asking for her to be their entertainment for the night. Alexa may have been a sub, but she was picky and had set high standards for herself. Her first rule was, you don’t video call her, she video calls you.

After looking through a few accounts of creepy older men wanting some jerk-off material, Alexa found the diamond in the sex deprived rough TheDom224. She couldn’t see his face because it was cropped out of the profile picture but judging from his toned, but not overly muscular, body, she figured he was around her age.

Alexa sent him a message saying he has won the right to control her body until one of her parents got home from work, and that she would call him momentarily. Alexa applied her favorite shade of red lipstick because it always made her feel extra sexy while putting on one of these shows, and hit call.

Thomas 04568

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 14, 2016
Who that's it your too sexy😍😍 if you have kik please dominate me @thomas04569 please your just too sexy.ill be your man slave an ill be obidant too!!!

LittleDoll

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2016
He answered quickly and Alexa was immediately met with the image of the lightly tanned skin of his bare chest. “Hello Sir,” Alexa greeted sensually.

TheDom224 didn’t respond and Alexa had to wonder what he was thinking at the moment. “Is that how you greet your master for the night?” Alexa was taken back for a moment. His rough voice sent a shiver down her spine and a pool of warmth to her lower regions. “Strip down to your underwear, now you slut.” Alexa immediately complied, slipping off her blouse and pulling off her jeans. She felt completely idiotic for not doing this in the first place, but it must have slipped her mind. Alexa silently thanked god that she was at least wearing sexy lingerie.

Alexa sat in front of her laptop wearing nothing but her crimson red push up bra and matching red lace thong. She couldn’t tell if TheDom224 was happy or not because he wouldn’t reveal his face. “What sort of toys do you have, slut?”

Alexa felt her smile stretch across her face in excitement. At least he didn’t waste any time. Alexa pulled out the rather large shoebox full of toys. “I have one large vibrating dildo, one small bejeweled butt plug, a set of nipple clamps, two realistic dildos of different sized but both very large-“

“How big are they, whore?”

Alexa bit her lip before pulling them out of the box. Both of them looked like exact replica’s of the male anatomy. “I have one wide one and one long one sir. The wide one is very thick as you can see and is about 8 inches long. The longer one is still pretty thick sir but it measures almost a foot long.”

TheDom224 seemed to think about it for a moment. “Continue with your list.”

“Various length of ropes, and two gags sir, one ball gag and another a ring gag.” Alexa felt something she’s never felt before while waiting for TheDom224 to speak. She felt nervous;.

“Alright, first things first, do you know how to bind your breasts, slut?” Alexi nodded. “Good. Bind them as tight as you can with that rope. I want the pushed together as close as possible.” Alexa did just that, wrapping the rope around her chest until her breasts had been pushed so closely together and so far up her chest, that they were literally falling out of her bra, making the annoying fabric useless as her nipples were on clear display.

“You look good, slut. How about we add those clamps of yours since your nipples are clearly begging for attention being on display like that." Alexa felt the bite of the clamps and hissed in both pain and pleasure.

The session in total had lasted much longer than usual seeing as she had gotten a text from her parents saying they wouldn’t be home until nearly midnight that night. By the end of the call Alexa truly felt like the slutty whore TheDom224 had been telling her she was the entire night. He had finally hung up an hour ago leaving Alexa covered in her own sweat, saliva, and cum. Her lipstick was smudged with traces of it left on the ballgag and the foot long dildo. TheDom224 had her deep throat it over and over again until she was able to fit nearly the entire thing down her throat. She still had her buttplug firmly in place as well as her vibrator switched off in her pussy, she was too exhausted to remove it and instead had been laying in bed imagining all the things that could have happened had TheDom224 actually been there with her instead of just on a computer screen.

She remembered towards the middle of their session while she had the 12 inch dildo down her throat, saliva dripping down her chest, while riding the vibrator like a cock deprived whore, how TheDom224 had finally taken off his shorts revealing his amazing looking cock and started stroking himself to her image. Just watching his hand work his cock had tipped Alexa over the edge and into her second orgasm of the night as she desperately wished it was his cock inside of her instead of the vibrator.

He had noticed the effect his dick had on her and spent the rest of the session demeaning her and filling her head with dirty images of him taking her from behind or forcing himself down her throat and releasing his load all over her slutty face (at this point he had forced her to wipe her own cum all over her face before sucking it off of her vibrator).

He had finally ended the call promising Alexa that she would be hearing from him again.

LittleDoll

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2016
Alexa hadn’t heard from TheDom224 in nearly a week and had officially lost hope that he would ever contact her again. She had even gone as far as to send him a few nude photos in hopes that seeing her naked body would remind him that she was there, dripping wet, and waiting for him. The thing was, Alexa hasn’t been able to orgasm since. As much as she tried she just couldn’t, and it was driving her insane.

It wasn’t until ten days from their initial chat, that Alexa finally heard from TheDom224 again. It was a simple message, “I want you naked, and on Skype in 5 minutes or else.” Alexa felt a pool of liquid fill her panties at the idea of finally being able to cum again, but dread filled her as well.

Today wasn’t a normal day for Alexa. Instead of coming home to an empty house, both of Alexa’s parents sat in the kitchen, just waiting for her to get home. “Alexandra Marie Dupree. Get in here right this minute.” Alexa knew that tone of voice. It was her mother’s ‘I’m not taking no shit from nobody’ voice and it only meant one thing…Alexa was in some deep shit. “I got a call from your teacher today. You are failing math young lady.” This wasn’t news to Alexa, but it was certainly news to her mother…and her father, but he was usually silent during these kinds of talks.

“You know I’m not good at math mom!”

“No excuses. This isn’t a C we’re talking about, or even a D, at least then you’d still be considered passing. You are failing young lady, and if you don’t get your math grade up you will be held back a year.” Now this was news to Alexa. “Go up to your room and study. Now. No laptop, no television, no nothing. You hear me!”

“Yes mother.” Alexa knew her mother meant business this time, which is why Alexa felt a wave of depression wash over her at TheDom224’s message.

“I can’t I’m punished and need to study.” was her simple reply.

“Study later.” the message popped up on her screen making Alexa sigh.

“I will fail math and be held back if I don’t pass this test. I need to study.”

TheDom224 didn’t respond for a while making Alexa think he had given up on her. It wasn’t until one in the morning when Alexa had finally put her notes away, not feeling any better about the test tomorrow, did TheDom224’s username flash on her phone screen. His message left Alexa shocked and unable to think up a response. “Just fuck your teacher then. Simple as that.”

Featured Threads