Thinking about trying anal sex?

masterdave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 6, 2012
Hey, so I've recently been thinking about trying anal sex. I've tried putting some household items up there and I do enjoy the feeling. But I have been thinking about letting another guy put it in me and was wondering if anyone had any tips/information on what it is like or anything thanks

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
I'm a girl but I've done anal before and a couple things I reccomend to make it less painful and more enjoyable gor the both of you that are kinda obvious but still-use lots of lube, take it very slow at don't just rush into it and let your body get comfortable with it before moving on and going faster, also (you seem to already have a start with this with the household items) I recommend slowly stretching your ass with gradually bigger items. What items have you used before? I usually use butt plugs but most other household items are fine.

Also sorry if these are nothing new or sound stupid(i dont really know how much you can handle) but they're all still pretty good to keep in mind.

Hunterman36

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2012
I have tried a few household items before varying in size. The best tips I have for you are Use lots of lube, take it slow and use things you like, maybe give yourself an enema before hand to clean you out and make a more pleasurable experience. Always use protection if doing the real thing.

Entiger

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 18, 2012
Use silicone based lube for anal, because water based will get absorbed.

The first and outer sphincter muscle you can control at will. So if you relax it, and warm up at your own pace that should not be a problem.

Deep penetration however can be a bit more tricky since you have no control over the inner sphincter. Sometimes that muscle is cooperative, other times one has to wait a little for it to relax, other days it just simply says no.

Kitty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2013
Meow.
You should probably try to gradually progress in size with those household items of yours, hopefully then your sphincter would relax and it'd make things less painful.

That's really all I can say, of course, plenty of other people have said and will reiterate these points many a time, mainly because taking it slow and remembering that lube is your best friend are really the best pieces of advice for this sorta thing.~

Featured Threads

New Personals