Tickling Fetish?

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
Just wondering if anyone out there loves the sexual part of tickling, or being tickled. Or maybe you just love tickling/being tickled.

xrider

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 21, 2009
I think that tickling can highly intensify sensations... and i love to see my ticklee giggle and squirm under my fingers...

And it's true it is highly erotic... all this bare skin only waiting to be touched

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
I agree. Although I am hyper ticklish virtually everywhere on my body, it turns me on so much! I love the feeling of someone controlling me like that.

xrider

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 21, 2009
Ticklish persons are even more fun, since it so much more intense for them.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
Some like tickling so much they lose control and cum.. are you one of these?

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
Ive never had that happen to me Archie21. But it does turn me on. I also love ticking women

darelicious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 24, 2011
NE Illinois
an hour of fingernail torture...

Just wondering if anyone out there loves the sexual part of tickling, or being tickled. Or maybe you just love tickling/being tickled.

I'd love to tie you up, spread eagle..
and now spend an hour, torturing you by running my fingernails ALL over your body.. slowly, teasingly.. .. sorry - no cumming during this time. (maybe after I'm done, maybe)

almost as much as I'd like to be on the receiving end.

Amberforyou

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 11, 2011
ive orgasmed from someone tickling my feet and inner thigh.
I love it!

LovelyHand

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 17, 2009
California
It's always rewarding to watch a sub squeal a mix of tears and giggles while begging for it to end. In my experience, tickling is always better when done with ropes. :)

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
It's always rewarding to watch a sub squeal a mix of tears and giggles while begging for it to end. In my experience, tickling is always better when done with ropes. :)

I agree:) I like being on both ends of it.

SingelTGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2011
WI
Accutlee This Happend Last Nite, I Was In Bed With A Friend (A Girl But We Were Not Fucking) And As Her Head Was On My Sholder She Pushed Up My Shirt And Ran Her Fingers Arround My Abbs, The Most Fantastic Feeling EVER!!! Her Fingers Were Cold And Becouse Of Yhat It Felt Like A Chilly Stomich Orgasem. Anyone Know What Thats Called?

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
Accutlee This Happend Last Nite, I Was In Bed With A Friend (A Girl But We Were Not Fucking) And As Her Head Was On My Sholder She Pushed Up My Shirt And Ran Her Fingers Arround My Abbs, The Most Fantastic Feeling EVER!!! Her Fingers Were Cold And Becouse Of Yhat It Felt Like A Chilly Stomich Orgasem. Anyone Know What Thats Called?

doesnt really have anything to do with the topic?

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
Well, I'm really really rely ticklish to the point where I can have trouble breathing. So it doesn't really turns me on. What does however is that in this situation I'm at his mercy. It remind me of that time: we had invited friends for a party and feeling a bit childish I threw a pikachu at him lol. He grabbed me ans said that I'll be on my knees begging him in less than five minutes and he tickled me. I was on my knees begging him in less than two. So it's more the situation than the tickling for me.

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
It really, REALLY depends on the ticklee. Some of them scream and pee, others have a hard time breathing. Those people are only fun to tickle so long. Once you get to their threshold, it's no fun.

However, some people will actually get off on it. Now, that's fun. Particularly when you have one that's under orgasm control / denial. Poor girl can hardly get out the sentence begging permission to cum... poor thing. :D

The-Wolf

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I always found it to be arousing even when it isn't ment to be sexual. The one brig tickled begs for it to end. They are submitting to your will to stop or continue.

I find it especially erotic to do it to a naked woman to watch all her delicious curves writhing and jiggling to the torment I am unleashing.

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
Fun to watch but not really my thing. Besides i'm pretty immune to tickling. Makes people keep trying they get tired faster than me ;)

tickle_monster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 16, 2012
Just a little necromancy to say that tickling is my main kink, it's something that I have adored as far back as I can remember. I love the control it gives me over a girl's body. She is wriggling and writhing and giggling and laughing, even though she is trying her hardest not to; delicious. :)

Featured Threads

New Personals