Tied down? Which do you prefer

superfreak

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 25, 2011
Well this is my first post on kinktalk so here it is....

I have a bondage fetish, I will admit it...my question for you people is do you prefer to be tied down or to tie your "sexmate" down.

I honestly like do both and my girlfriend likes bondage to so when we finally do the dirty deed i guess we will have to take turns:eek:

coolgirl2399

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2011
I'd like to do both too, just need to find someone who likes being tied down/ tying me down.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
tied down

I don't mind being tied down but prefer to be the one doing the tying....

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I really enjoy both too. :D

Having someone tied and naked so that you can use them at your will is awesome but so is being tied and used. Especially blindfolded so you never know what to expect. ;)

SexySub11

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
i like both, but prefer to be tied down, and blindfolded(;

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
I like to be tied down however I also wouldn't mind tying the right person down...:rolleyes:

Stitch

Administrator
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Apr 18, 2010
There's something amazingly erotic about rope... the texture of it, the way light wraps around it... I personally love being tied up - although, I do know know my knots pretty well. ;) Rope is always a handy thing to have. :D

tiedguy51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2009
I prefer to be tied down but here's something for those who like both. I spent time with a woman who would tie me up a lot but she also wanted to be tied. One day she insisted I tie her so, using some light chains and small locks, I chained her ankles and chained her hands behind her back and had her kneel in front of me. My next move really surprised her. I tied my ankles together with some rope and used handcuffs to restrain my hands behind my back. We were both nude and helpless until we got each other off and I managed to get the keys to the locks and cuffs which were in another room. It was a lot of fun for both of us.

Local404

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 8, 2011
I like to be tied or handcuffed. When it comes to her I'm so much stronger that it is more dominant for us for me to hold her down, then to tie her. Sometimes I handcuff her to the bed anyway but she gets mad.

So 60% of the time I hold her down.
30% of the time is normal.
5% she will tie me down.
5% I tie her down

So basically I gave you my estimate...but I'd like it to be
50% holding her down
25% tieing/cuffing me down
20% normal
5% tieing her down.

paige

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 29, 2011
i have never been tied down but i think thats what i would prefer

and246

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 25, 2011
Definitely all about being tied down.
Nothing hotter than fully surrendering to their will.

Featured Threads

New Personals