tights(pantyhose) fetish

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
Hey all, one of my fav fetish is tights espically opaque black ones on a pair of long legs, add pair of high heel shoes short skirt or dare i say hotpants and thats that i`m hooked. :p

Anyone else out there a fan? i know its quite a popular fetish and see the old fishnets get a nod in another thread so thought i would add this one.

YES-BOYO

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 9, 2011
i love stockings, whether they are fishnets, black ones, tan ones i don't care they just drive me wild lol
so if any females like to wear them and be a slave or mistress in them message me :)

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
=D i love tights, wow, when ever i see a chick in tights i cant help but stare, especially when their way to tight and u can kinda see a camel toe =).

Kranberry

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 4, 2011
Tights drive me incredibly wild! I just love seeing chicks wearing them!

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I wore panyhose once. I went as far tucking me dick between my legs so I looked like a girl.

sexynakedboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 14, 2011
in the wind
tights for yoga class..

Big Fan... I wear a very low rise pair of female tights for my yoga class.. They feel so daring and sexy rolling off my hip bones to expose the top "V" of my shaved sex... I can look right down between my pelvic bones through the stretched taught material. The top of my ares peaks out about an inch sometimes two... Every move I make in the class is a risk... Never quite exposing myself but just enough to tease and leave me vulnerable.. As my sweat beads and collects on the tights my skin become more exposed clearly outlining everything I have... With no shirt and just a thin layer of material covering me I feel almost completely naked... My GF loves when I wear tiny tights and encourages me by buying me new colorful pairs... I also wear them on early morning runs.. We have been experimenting with altering tights into micro shorts... So much fun and so erotic..

SNB

Hey all, one of my fav fetish is tights espically opaque black ones on a pair of long legs, add pair of high heel shoes short skirt or dare i say hotpants and thats that i`m hooked. :p

Anyone else out there a fan? i know its quite a popular fetish and see the old fishnets get a nod in another thread so thought i would add this one.

Last edited:

Master_Allan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 9, 2012
Lakewood,CA
I have been ADDICTED and OBSESSED with the sight, smell, taste and feeling of women in pantyhose. Everytime I go outside and see young girls or women in pantyhose or opaque colorful tights I cannot control myself, and I find myself staring at them constantly. I even whip out my cellphone and take a few pictures.

But sadly the sight of females in Pantyhose in California is a EXTREMELY RARE sight to beheld. So unfortunately My "Fix" for pantyhose is NEVER satisfied, and often goes neglected for a LONG time.

I do hope I can meet some local women/girls here that also live in California that would like to submit to me, become one of my slaves, and share her collection of pantyhose/tights/leggings/stockings with me on a DAILY basis.

If there are any women/girls reading this, please PM me.

BondageGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 16, 2012
Tights are awesome!!! On girls and on me. i sometimes wear um to work under regular clothing.

Featured Threads

New Personals