Tips and care for hitting and spanking <:3

starlight_bambi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Submissive
May 6, 2023
Hi!
I enjoy hitting myself and love doing it for my dom, pushing my limits and seeing how far I can go is exciting… but I am afraid to actually hurt myself, I don’t wanna permanently damage my body… so! If anyone could leave any links to resources or tell me their own tips about where or how to hit yourself or aftercare I would greatly appreciate it! I wanna learn more and stay safe :3

subdream

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2022
allmylinks.com
Awesome question. Unfortunately I can't contribute, but I will watch closely for any answers.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi!
I enjoy hitting myself and love doing it for my dom, pushing my limits and seeing how far I can go is exciting… but I am afraid to actually hurt myself, I don’t wanna permanently damage my body… so! If anyone could leave any links to resources or tell me their own tips about where or how to hit yourself or aftercare I would greatly appreciate it! I wanna learn more and stay safe :3
If your Dom can not accommodate the basics here with regards to safe locations implements and after care. You should reconsider the Dom.

It sounds as if he may be way less experienced than you think. And that is a dangerous combo having a new dom
And new sub together.

Short version. Upper back,
shoulders, tits, thighs, calves, bottoms of feet, arms, vagina, ass. All safe for hitting.

Avoid tops of feet. Lower back (kidneys) face( unless open hand) any bony parts. So knees elbows shins tailbone.

Learn how to aim by practicing on a pillow or cushion. Crops the rod portion should not make contact. Floggers the tassels should not wrap around when hitting target. Think ass hit but wraps around upper thigh area. Paddles on each cheek not across both near tailbone area. Laying face down for ass use is easier to avoid tail bone than bent over.

Learn difference between heavy thuddy and light stingy implements.

Test out lower strength hits and work your way up until you find the limit to what you like.
If this is an in person dynamic it’s good to test it outside of a scene to allow
You both to get the feel for what is expected.

Over the knee bare hand is a great way to start out.

Again this sounds like you really need to vet your Dom better before continuing if they cannot provide some basics like this.

Play safe

Featured Threads

New Personals