Toilet slave looking for Mistress/Master

pilik

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2019
[ SCAT WARNING ]

Full toilet slave here looking for an online experienced and creative mistress or master looking to humiliate me, when I say "full" I do mainly mean scat play.

I've done online play with quite a few people in the past but I've not quite found someone who's sadistic enough but also creative enough with their tasks. Although I do understand the scat stuff does put the vast majority of people off so it's not too surprising! I do think the person needs to have some interest in scat at least to know how to punish effectively as it's not all about just "eat it" which is what I get from most people, also I want the person to get some enjoyment from my suffering.

A bit about me.... I'm a 28 year old male from the UK and have been into scat for as long as I can remember. I've not done anything in person with anyone but I have done some stuff alone which probably peaks at eating small amounts. I try and make it as creative as possible but it's a bit of a struggle on your own. For me it's more about the humiliation aspect as I definitely struggle to eat and normally end up gagging or vomiting at the actual task so it's definitely a punishment doing it.... in real life it would be a forced event against my will which is hard to replicate online, I have done some stuff online with others which I'm happy to share for inspiration though! So if you get off seeing real suffering and want to punish send me a message!

Not a huge amount of limits but don't do anything in public (unless it's a restroom sort of thing) and I don't show face (although happy to use the mask for any proof of tasks).

Kik at pilik1 if interested and we can go from there. I do come on here to check messages now and again too if you don't have kik but it's not as frequent.

M, 28, UK.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals