toilet sub looking for mistress (MOVED)

linda99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 7, 2015
Hello,
Looking for mistress (can be master) which can control my bladder, control when and how i can go and pee/poo in toilet. Also you can command me to do other things in toilet. I won't give any photos with my face. PM me or write on to my kik lindagd96

Last edited:

formistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 5, 2015
ok how about you can only use the toilet every odd hour you must sit each time and not remove or move any under wear so you will piss and poo in them and continue your day in your soiled underwear for 24 hrs

linda99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 7, 2015
ok how about you can only use the toilet every odd hour you must sit each time and not remove or move any under wear so you will piss and poo in them and continue your day in your soiled underwear for 24 hrs
Thanks! I'll do it in saturday, if you got any rules i should follow everyday feel free to write them or pm me!

misslavinia

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 30, 2015
Hello,
Looking for mistress (can be master) which can control my bladder, control when and how i can go and pee/poo in toilet. Also you can command me to do other things in toilet. I won't give any photos with my face. PM me or write on to my kik lindagd96

ok add me on kik misslavinia

Featured Threads

New Personals