Tomorrow Semi-Public Pics

MovieMan70

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2012
Hey my fellow Kink talkers. Tomorrow I am going to be out and about in a wooded area. Trees, a little stream. I'm up in the mountains. I was thinking about maybe taking some pictures. Its really cold out. (Duh, its winter. I know, but I felt like it needed to be said.) So keep that in mind. Also I have not done many semi-public dares before and this would definitely be a first for me.

I would love some ideas, preferably not with face. I will post them here by tomorrow. If I get ideas.

MovieMan70

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2012
Don't forget!

Also any dares or tasks would be fun as-well to take on. So post those along with ideas for pictures.

Dakota9

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 18, 2014
Dare ya to take a pic with a road in the background while full nude. Cars driving along road not needed but cool points awarded if you could manage it.

LOL........ Got some Bunny Ears? You naked on all 4's with bunny ears and a fluffy tail would be awesome! Definitely Cool Point worthy!

Want more ideas?

MovieMan70

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2012
Lol I do not have bunny ears. That would have been cool though. Yes I would love some more ideas. Also I might not be able to go full nude as it is snowing out and like I said this is kind of my first trek into real semi-public dares. So please keep that in mind.

Dakota9

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 18, 2014
What's alil snow? OK, you can leave your shoes on. Who is taking the pics?

MovieMan70

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2012
About two inches of snow. And I would be, I don't have anyone else to take them.

Dakota9

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 18, 2014
I say getting a pic with a road in the background and you exposed in the foreground is a good start

MovieMan70

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2012
There were more people around than I expected. I couldn't get any decent shot. Only one of my penis barley coming out of the zipper.

MovieMan70

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2012
pic

here is the picture for everyone to see.

Attachments

• YOLO FLAAP 032.jpg
    YOLO FLAAP 032.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 37

Featured Threads

New Personals