Tools which can be used other than toys

Master.Balrog

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2014
I need to know what kind of household stuff or tools can be used other than toys. I would really appreciate if someone helps me out on this with the names of the tools and the ways to use them.

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
Clothespins- clamps

Clothes hanger- clamps works best on nipples

Icy hot- used for sensation play

Ice- used for sensation play

Hot wax- used for sensation play

Belt- used for spanking

Paddle-used for spanking

These are some common things you can Probaly think of more just be creative.

CAFShadow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 10, 2014
Well, the most obvious is a vibrating toothbrush. Another would be a phone spammed with texts, they have certain apps to do that. And certain electric razors have vibration functions. Hope this helps.

Darques_Passion

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 29, 2014
London
Bristled brushes of various sizes, toothpaste (excellent for nipples and clitoris), woodworking tools (see my pictures), chain from a hardware store, a vice bench (Black and Decker make a good one), a mobile phone on vibrate (I will leave that to your imagination!), elasticated hair ties for nipple bondage, cable ties, drawing pins, bulldog clips.........in fact, if you have a fertile enough imagination, almost anything!! Feel free to message me if you wish to share personal experiences.........DP

picture.php

qr1959

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 5, 2009
Another good source for ideas, get in the correct frame of mind and walk through a Home Depot or other home repair store. If you mind is in the painfull or bondage mood you can find MANY new ideas that might excite you.

Featured Threads

New Personals