Torture my sore tits

YourLove

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 18, 2023
Hello Kinktalk community. I'm loving this platform. Yesterday I clamped my nipples for 2 hours for first time in my life. My nipples are very sore I can barely touch then right now. But if you demand I can torture them more to the point where I cannot stop thinking about the pain. I have household items like clothespin, toothpaste, brush, wooden spoon, steel scale, icy hot. My limits :- Blood. If you want I can post my results in Snapchat. Please I desperately want your ideas of torturing my swollen red tits. They're already in so much pain, dare to add more to it, now that you've the right to do it. Go harsh on me please. I cannot even touch my nipples right now they are so so swollen. Here is my chance to test my pain tolerance and your chance to be creative and be harsh on a pathetic girl like me.

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
Put clothes pin on your nipples, twist 360 degree and tug it off. repeat 40 times each side. then use brush to brush toothpaste on your nipples.

Spank your hard nipple after applying icy hot on it. Make sure it has to hit on the spot. Anything that is missed won't count

Mesk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 6, 2023
You can use those plastic clips to close lunchbags. start with the longest ones, put them on your nipples for 10 minutes, then remove them and take shorter ones which will push harder.
Remove and put them back at least 3 times, each time will be more painfull

YourLove

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 18, 2023
You can use those plastic clips to close lunchbags. start with the longest ones, put them on your nipples for 10 minutes, then remove them and take shorter ones which will push harder.
Remove and put them back at least 3 times, each time will be more painfull
I didn't understand you instructions well

Mesk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 6, 2023
I didn't understand you instructions well
These are the clips i am referring to.

When you take the longest one, put it on your nipple and close it and leave it for 10 minutes. You nipple will hurt. Try a shorter one for the 2e time, if it does not close anymore, go back to the one that did close. do 3 times 10 minutes

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Any clamping done to nipples with any device to increase pain you need to do a set time with them on. The remove for about 5 minutes to allow blood to flow back in. The put back on again. And keep repeating that process. You can also increase pain by rotating the direction you clamp each time you reapply by 90 degrees. So think of your nipple as a clock face. If the clamp legs are at 12 and 6 when you put them on. Remove and reattach so the clamp legs are now at 9 and 3.

Reactions: Xxxxx

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Hello Kinktalk community. I'm loving this platform. Yesterday I clamped my nipples for 2 hours for first time in my life. My nipples are very sore I can barely touch then right now. But if you demand I can torture them more to the point where I cannot stop thinking about the pain. I have household items like clothespin, toothpaste, brush, wooden spoon, steel scale, icy hot. My limits :- Blood. If you want I can post my results in Snapchat. Please I desperately want your ideas of torturing my swollen red tits. They're already in so much pain, dare to add more to it, now that you've the right to do it. Go harsh on me please. I cannot even touch my nipples right now they are so so swollen. Here is my chance to test my pain tolerance and your chance to be creative and be harsh on a pathetic girl like me.
Hello there pathetic sub girl

I truly like your amazing cravings for tits and nipples pain.

I am Master Dingo 53 I am into pain inflicting, torturing,spanking,whipping...etc

Can you contact Me in private at : [email protected]

Master D

• Haha
Reactions: subzzzero

Xxxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 5, 2022
You can slap your nipples with rubber band, it will give you great pain, even more if they are sore. 10x each nipple, then clamp them with clothespins for 5minutes, repeat for how long you can :)

Reactions: MasterDingo52

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Do you really have such a burning masochistic cravings to punish your own tits and nipples ???

Master Dingo

Featured Threads

New Personals