Trans guy searching for temporary, kind Dom of any gender

DevilKitten

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 7, 2014
Hey there! I'm going to go ahead and cut right to the chase.

My profile says female, but that's because it's old and I can't change it. I'm a trans guy. Yes, I still have tits and a pussy. I'm nineteen and I still live with my parents, so I don't have all that much time to dedicate to talking to you. I can't come to your every beck and call.

I'm in a really bad spot right now and really depressed. I'm just searching for a little online fun, over kik, maybe with some pictures. No videos or meeting or whatever. I'm a sub that's looking to be coddled and have compliments thrown at me because I feel like shit. I'm willing to be a little or a pet, or pretty much whatever as long as we talk about it first. Seriously I have a shit ton of kinks so nothing you want will surprise me. As long as you don't call me a girl or say anything transphobic, we'll be golden.

This probably won't get an responses but whatever, might as well toss it out here. Send me a pm or reply if you're interested, and if you seem nice I'll give you my Kik. If I don't respond it means I've already found a Dom.

KdeMamOci

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 18, 2015
Hey 18male dom on here, KdeMamOci is my lil, i am interested in being your master

Pet leader

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2016
I am a male dominant looking for a female pet or little girl to dominate. I have no requirements for age or location, i only require loyalty and obedience. This only to be over kik. I seek a submissive that i can dominante on kik. I do respect limits, but you must be willing to send me videos and pitcures as proof of task, i will eait a little bit before asking for the. If you're interested please contact me on kik.
A pic will be required to prove your gender and when you message me say your age sex and location and what your likes and limits are as well as a statement saying you are a pet or a sub or a little girl
My kik is pet_leader117

rixy1991

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 21, 2014
I am a male dominant looking for a female pet or little girl to dominate. I have no requirements for age or location, i only require loyalty and obedience. This only to be over kik. I seek a submissive that i can dominante on kik. I do respect limits, but you must be willing to send me videos and pitcures as proof of task, i will eait a little bit before asking for the. If you're interested please contact me on kik.
A pic will be required to prove your gender and when you message me say your age sex and location and what your likes and limits are as well as a statement saying you are a pet or a sub or a little girl
My kik is pet_leader117

HE!!!!! Has already asked not to be called a girl you either didn't read the post (in which case ypu are a desperate arsehols or you failed to understand simple and well written english in which case you are deviod of the mental fortitude required for this community either way please leave

AkatoshBlessing

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2015
To You, DevilKitten

Life is hard at times, and I know about how hard life can be. I am interested to be your master. Pics wouldn't be necessary on our first conversations, but as it gets deeper, I would need your obedience and loyalty in exchange for my affection. We can always discuss your limits as a pet, and of course, you can ALWAYS tell me the matters that trouble you.
My kik is: joshua_ct
I hope that I can see you there. Never give up, and strive on.

Featured Threads

New Personals