Tried to get a guy for my wife last night.... but

sublook2switch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 15, 2016
We just got from a mini vacation and I was unsure we would be in the mood to go out and play.

But after a few hours of relaxing I started to text a few guys that my wife wants to meet.

It was kind of short notice so it didn't work out but I did have an interesting chat with a few of the guys. One especially, he is 26 years old and he says he has played with couples before.

He was not pushy or anything rude but he did ask if we were looking for a long term thing or a one night type of thing.

I told him it is up to my wife. I also let him know she seems to like new guys often. He said that has happened to him a few times (one night thing) and he really was hoping for a long term thing. His exact words were

" It just comes off to me like she's not interested in me, but just any other guy, "

I totally get what he is saying but that is exactly what he would be. This is what seperates the experienced SM from the new. Just like dating in the vanilla life (I am guessing since I never really did that) you will have many 1 date night or 1 night stands... but every now and again you will get one that sticks. And more often you will get a girl that isn't really into you BUT will hit you up for a booty call every month or two.

When most couples play they are really into fulfilling each other fantasies. Even the couples we have played with in the past were one night stands. And a few of the girls were insanely good looking and a great personality.

Featured Threads

New Personals