Truths or dares m/21

4xchamps

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 3, 2012
Hey guys,
Male 21 USA looking for some truth or dares.
Dare likes and limits are below.
I appreciate your help with this.
Robert

LIKES-Messy, Wedgie, Spanking, Body Writing, Pee/Poop, Diaper, Nudity, Masturbating, Ice, Some photos, Cum playing, X-Dressing (have bras, thongs, 1 mini skirt, leggings, lipstick, nail polish, mascara, and high heels)

LIMITS-Public, Hot things (Candles, IcyHot, etc.), Family, Nothing Involving my GF,Cum Eating, Illegal, Blood, Anal, no toys, no laxatives.

Last edited:

icygirl321

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 31, 2012
TRUTHS

1. How long is your hard dick?
2. What is the most painful dare you have ever done?
3. What is the worst punishment you have ever done?
4. How often do you masturbate?
5. Why don't you like hot dares?

DARES

1. Human sundae
2. Pee and poop yourself in a thong
3. Walk around a mall in all of your girly stuff
4. Roll a dice, the number you land on times 3 is the number of times you must edge without cumming, if you do you must pick it up and let it sit on your face.
5. Pee yourself in a diaper and wear it on you head for 1 hour

4xchamps

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 3, 2012
TRUTHS

1. How long is your hard dick? 6 and a half inches hard
2. What is the most painful dare you have ever done? Not really that into painful dares but shoving a banana up my ass with no lube hen giving myself a wedgie.
3. What is the worst punishment you have ever done? Collect my poop and peer for 1 week. Pie myself with the poop along with ketchup and peanut butter on top, then sum then whole thing of my pee on my head while wearing a hot pink thong.
4. How often do you masturbate? Daily
5. Why don't you like hot dares? Got burned once had to go to the hospital.

DARES

1. Human sundae did it easily love messy dares. cholate ice cream, caramel, hot fudge, whipped cream, chocolate chips, and sprinkles all over me.
2. Pee and poop yourself in a thong did this smelled so bad and was so dirty had to throw it out.
3. Walk around a mall in all of your girly stuff got so many weird loos but accomplished
4. Roll a dice, the number you land on times 3 is the number of times you must edge without cumming, if you do you must pick it up and let it sit on your face. Thank god rolled a 1 easily edged 3 times without cumming.
5. Pee yourself in a diaper and wear it on you head for 1 hour Still on my head as I am typing this post...smells awful

Thank for those anyone else?

Featured Threads

New Personals