tucked testicles

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I recently went into this: http://thebonanza.blogspot.com/2009/02/how-to-tuck-yo-nuts.html

I thought it is enough just to bend your penis but I never knew about some way of hiding your testicles in this manner. I tried a bit but it didn't get as shown in the picture. Have you heared about this before and tried?

The photos show them really too high inside the abdomen and I am curious if this is possible.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I dont think its possible. It would be painful at the least.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Ok, maybe it is possible. I just never tried. I think I will consider it a limit of mine.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
some exercises gave me some ideas - I think I can manage do more :) I really love this stuff now

I was curious about some photo of someone achieving that - now found some test glue that I remember was not toxic in that area and have to try.

I don't intend anything related to Cyrus, I was curious on this idea. Tucking is easy, just drag your dick to your back in your panties. But making it look somehow realistic seemed hard and daring. That was my point.

Last edited:

Jones

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 19, 2010
Jkikker, I don't know why it would be a limit of yours. It isn't hard and it doesnt hurt in the least bit...

LordJay

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 18, 2011
Didn't this happen in that Jim Carry movie Ace Ventura I think.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
my main question was about how come your testicles go so far into your abdomen. But my result was satisfying. Tried to push them inside and noticed it was somehow possible. I bought a cheap glue called "superglue" and did the procedure with slight change: glued my scrotum skin over the penis making it look close like a vagina. I am used to pain so wasn't hard to unglue myself later. Somehow I approached to what I intended.

I know many people love crossdressing and I opened this topic and tested due to this idea.

Last edited:

onemoretime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 30, 2011
why can they go up there? Becuase thats where they started off. hence the expression of someone 'having their balls drop'.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
It is possible for some, and not possible for the others, I think.

I can do it without any problem with my right testicle, but trying with my left testicle is quite painful.

Someone said here that they dropped from your abdomen. This is true, but it does not mean you can push them back up, because the penis grew a lot after that and many more changes happened to your body.

New Personals