United States (West of the Rockies)

shadowbolt13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 23, 2011
19 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old slave female

I am an experienced master. I am trusting, loyal, sarcastic, strict but caring and flexible with many things like time and chats. The reason I am flexible with time is because I have a lot of time to spare and this allows for timezones to be accessible.I am currently in college, however, there is still a lot of free time in between classes. Now in my experience with being a master, I have experienced many types of slaves and have applied myself to them making each slave experience new and exciting. Though I do have my own likes and limits.

The type of slave I am looking for is someone who is into bondage and giving up some control at the very least. I want someone who is loyal, trustworthy, and experience really doesn't matter. Now I would like someone near Tucson or Arizona time zone as it makes time easy. Plus I would like to have an actual relation not online. It wouldn't be a sexual relation but more of a Dom slave relation. That can be explained more between the two.
Now perks that I would love would be someone into abdl, pet play, does pics or vid or Skype, someone who lives near, no limits , and/ or someone who is a little experienced. However they are not requirements.

• Kinks:
Kinks: bondage, pet play, abdl(baby play), hypnosis, orgasm denial, hidden public, control, anal, humiliation, spanking, tit torture, pussy torture, clothing control, teasing, various pain from little to lot, pics/cam, and many other things since my like are open and many always changing, I also like no limit slaves

• Experience:
I have been a master for about 2 years now. I have had many slaves. All not long lasting. Some lasted for a while like a few months but eventually left because of real life complications. However, they were all happy in their relation with me. The majority of my relations have been trough just bd and controlling different aspects of their life like why they wore, showered, bathroom, ate and many other things. Though with most it just stuck with cumming. I have had a lot of experience in bondage and know different positions like spread eagle or hogtied. My favorite type is karada, however. I know the safeties and things to look out for when doing all this. I always make sure your safe before you do anything.

• Limits:
LIMITS: family, illegal, permanent, animals, dangerous, and not having fun

Featured Threads

New Personals