U.K. & Ireland

Mistress-Miranda

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 11, 2011
39 year old dominant female seeking a slave male of any age

My name is Miranda, I am a 39 Mistress from the United Kingdom close to Birmingham. I have been a professional Mistress for over 15 years total and have had both offline and online slaves, i released an online slave last month also after many months of being my slave while i had a real life slave living with me up until the start of the year.

looking for slaves that do not mind having offline and online tasks set for them.
preferably i am looking for a slave who has few limits but limits are always respected at all times by me.
Looking for a slave that can commit a large amount of their time and able to give me control over their life including toilet times, clothing, etc.

if you feel you can achieve my needs and meet the criteria above then PM me with:
your experience
how much control you will give
List of your toys
your likes, dislikes and limits
Preferably i would want my slave to either have a selection of toys both BDSM related and also standard toys or able to purchase some.

• Kinks:
Femdom, humilation, public, chastity, toilet games, pain

• Experience:
Have had both online and offline slaves in my years of experiance, 9 months ago i released a real life slave to another one of my friends who are also a mistress after they were trained and disciplined.
Had slave online 1 month ago who was also trained before being released due to them having very bad family problems which multiple deaths in the family.

• Limits:
I prefer my slave to have as low as possible amount of limits although they will always be listened to and not crossed at all.

Attachments

• 402.jpg
    402.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 183

court troll

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
Hoping you

have a nice easy search Mistress thank you for sharing a glimpse of your beauty.

shortelton

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 4, 2011
too bee yor slaves for the live

good morning misstress french man looking for mistress for serve her too bee yor slaves 7/7 24/24my mail [email protected] y am chef cook in france y have 54 year old y doing befaur table service in restaurant 20 year y drive and y want too doo every fing you want my name is
jean louis j have 54 years and I am
particularly novice and i bdsm in also say in women i loved n ai j of
my life made a meeting of bdsm and i n ai never been under order of a
maitresse even by inter net for me, I think that l rights and on land
to serve the woman but that does this not as ca in the life i really
wants to be in service of queen domineering for the rest of my days j
have always work hard and I was very timid i am of the old education
example ouvir the draw the chair door exetera j have been elever as Ca
or we must respect the woman but I would have more tot tendency to
veneré i would like found my true possibility and go at the end of my
limits i n ai that a tabout scato this the remaining i can try i am
hétero before everything and i n ai never had experience homo but for
months serve a domineering this being to achieve pres all these desire
i really best regard

Tattoedslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 6, 2013
Slave position.

Im a good looking, 22 year old student with a girlfriend, who will not fulfil my desire to be dominated. I live in Birmingham, and need a woman to make me submit to her every will as and when she desires. I will be at your beckoned call, and will not be perturbed by any limits. Please consider me.

shortelton

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 4, 2011

My name is Miranda, I am a 39 Mistress from the United Kingdom close to Birmingham. I have been a professional Mistress for over 15 years total and have had both offline and online slaves, i released an online slave last month also after many months of being my slave while i had a real life slave living with me up until the start of the year.

looking for slaves that do not mind having offline and online tasks set for them.
preferably i am looking for a slave who has few limits but limits are always respected at all times by me.
Looking for a slave that can commit a large amount of their time and able to give me control over their life including toilet times, clothing, etc.

if you feel you can achieve my needs and meet the criteria above then PM me with:
your experience
List of your toys
Preferably i would want my slave to either have a selection of toys both BDSM related and also standard toys or able to purchase some.

• Kinks:

• Experience:
Have had both online and offline slaves in my years of experiance, 9 months ago i released a real life slave to another one of my friends who are also a mistress after they were trained and disciplined.
Had slave online 1 month ago who was also trained before being released due to them having very bad family problems which multiple deaths in the family.

• Limits:
I prefer my slave to have as low as possible amount of limits although they will always be listened to and not crossed at all.
Hello Mistress I am novice in bdsm j have very can women experience but I am very respectful of women am madly crazy lovers of the female sex and believe sincerely that l ' man and land to serve the woman and would be very obedient j was raised a the former by a very bossy MOM I'm sweet soft and sentimental and very shy would be willing to give my life has a deity looks a total membership contract without any possibility to change I wish that Princess that I chérirais will become my unique family and concern I supply my soul my heart and my body I wish have a small place in your Dungeon i live for life and be able to carry out all the chores and power have a job near your residence and repay you all of my winnings yours

shortelton

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 4, 2011

your experience
List of your toys

• Kinks:

• Experience:

• Limits:
good morning misstress french man looking for mistress for serve her too bee yor slaves 7/7 24/24my mail [email protected] y am chef cook in france y have 54 year old y doing befaur table service in restaurant 20 year y drive and y want too doo every fing you want my name is
jean louis j have 54 years and I am
particularly novice and i bdsm in also say in women i loved n ai j of
my life made a meeting of bdsm and i n ai never been under order of a
maitresse even by inter net for me, I think that l rights and on land
to serve the woman but that does this not as ca in the life i really
wants to be in service of queen domineering for the rest of my days j
have always work hard and I was very timid i am of the old education
example ouvir the draw the chair door exetera j have been elever as Ca
or we must respect the woman but I would have more tot tendency to
veneré i would like found my true possibility and go at the end of my
limits i n ai that a tabout scato this the remaining i can try i am
hétero before everything and i n ai never had experience homo but for
months serve a domineering this being to

shortelton

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 4, 2011
Hello Mistress I am novice in bdsm j have very can women experience but I am very respectful of women am madly crazy lovers of the female sex and believe sincerely that l ' man and land to serve the woman and would be very obedient j was raised a the former by a very bossy MOM I'm sweet soft and sentimental and very shy would be willing to give my life has a deity looks a total membership contract without any possibility to change I wish that Princess that I chérirais will become my unique family and concern I supply my soul my heart and my body I wish have a small place in your Dungeon i live for life and be able to carry out all the chores and power have a job near your residence and repay you all of my winnings yours

JohnDoe2b

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 12, 2012
If any mistess wants a slave who's not too bright, look no further. None of these guys discovered that this thread is from 2011.

And we've probably not seen the last reply either.

New Personals