(UK) Birmingham: M/Sub/19 seeks F/Dom/Under 30 ~ Need Female Dom to control me.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
U.K. & Ireland

batwenn

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 19, 2016
19 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female under 30

So i'm here looking for a female Dom who i can build a trusting online relationship with. At some point in the future if location was not an issue then offline would be a possibility however this is obviously a way in the future and would have to be thoroughly discussed down the line.

A bit of background:
I've been interested in the BDSM lifestyle for quite some time now however up until this stage it has been done solo. I therefore have some experience through learning myself, but none with a partner. I'm ready to try that out now, hence why i have decided to post this ad now.

It would be nice to have someone with some experience in order to guide me, however this isn't essential. If you are a beginner also then it can be a way for us both to learn about this at the same time. All i would ask is that you have the same level of commitment to it as i do. This means that you need to able to give time to having sessions together.

I have a webcam as well as Skype so sessions on there are possible. I don't however plan on using video chat with you until we at least have some trust in each other gained via instant messaging.
I also have kik. If you would rather use a different messaging service however that is up to you.

Whilst i want you to take charge (with you being the Dom and all) that doesn't mean you can do whatever. The limits i have are there for a reason and, whilst they're pretty common limits right now, they are subject to change and have things added on if i decide to do so.
I also don't want to constantly be bound by the sub/Dom lifestyle with you and would like to chat and just connect with you on a friendship level and be able to build trust with you in that way.

About me:
I am 19 years old and from the UK. I'm not a particularly tall guy with short brown hair and an athletic build.
I'm studying at university but do have enough free time to commit to this as well. However, there will be times in exam periods where i am less available.
I'm happy to write reports for you however don't want to be doing this all the time. I'd rather start off this way before we start playing on cam, and then move to just having you seeing the act as its happening once i feel comfortable enough with you to cam.
I would consider myself to be a little introverted when i meet new people however this will change and i will become much more confident as i get to know you better.

What you need to be:
Some of these things are clear in the title but just to reiterate, you need to be between 18-24. However, depending on the person, i am willing to give leeway on age on the upper side of the spectrum by a few years. It really just depends on what i think of you.

I hope this is enough for you to go on and will hopefully inspire some of you to get in touch with me. The first time you contact me should be by private message to my Getdare Inbox. From there we can arrange maybe exchanging kik names or something similar depending on what works for you
Look forward to hearing from some of you lovely people.

• Kinks:
Likes and Dislikes:

My likes - Private humiliation, nudity, light pain, edging, masturbation, ice, orgasm control/denial, watersports, bondage.

My dislikes - Harder pain, wedgies, ball torture, messy.

Limits - family, severe pain, permanant, friends, dangerous.

• Experience:
I don't currently have much experience aside from what i have done solo which is why i would like to gain some experience with someone on here.

• Limits:
Must be willing to set aside enough time for this to work. I am based in the UK so it would be ideal if you were in a similar time zone. I am generally free afternoons evenings and weekends. Also you need to have good English and be able to form proper sentences and not tlk lyk dis. I would also much prefer it if you had a webcam. If and when we move on to doing online video stuff (like skype sessions) i want to be able to see you at the same time as you see me.

Featured Threads

New Personals