(UK) Bristol: M/Dom/22 seeks F/Slave/Under 30 in area ~ Bristol Master seeks f slave

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland

Bristolman1990

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 20, 2012
22 year old dominant male seeking a slave female under 30

Looking for online female slaves or real life if you live in or close to Bristol, who have got msn yahoo or skype, who are into most things or got very few limits, but i will allow you some limits, webcam or digital camera would be favourable.

I have been in the lifestyle now for 5 and a half years. I am a kind Master and listen to the opinion of my slave when they are allowed to have one, but can also be harsh when need be. I am also discreet so things will stay between the 2 of us unless you want it to go further or i decide i want some friends to come along but mainly for myself.

My slave MUST be able to accomodate as I currently live in a shared house and it would not be pratical for them to come to me. There will also me a trial period if we do decide to go ahead.

Feel free to message me if you got any questions

• Kinks:
W/s, humiliation, pain, Bondage, and many more

• Experience:
like i said above I been in lifestyle for 5 and half years, had 3 slaves, 2 of them ha to stop due to family reasons, the other one it just didn't work out during trial period.

• Limits:
If you are successful in becoming my slave and remain loyal and good, then I will increase the days you have off, as some days will be performing via webcam. Other benifits we may talk about later ondepending on how well you behave.

Featured Threads

New Personals