U.K. & Ireland

Bristolman1990

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 20, 2012
24 year old dominant male seeking a slave female under 40

My name is Ben and i am 24 years old. I live in the south-west of the UK. I am looking for a slave Preferably around the same time zone as me (GMT/BST) but will consider anyone. I am into a lot of different things so expect variety in tasks.

You can contact me on this via private message if you have any questions or would like to be considered. But it will ultimately be done over Yahoo messenger or Skype and maybe also KIK. If you live extremely close to me then who knows if we both want it to it might go offline as well if you want it to.

I am looking for a slave who is honest, trustworthy, loyal and obedient and punctual. Because when i give a deadline i expect it to be meet. It will mainly be a online relationship, apart from like i said above if we live extremely close. If you have a webcam or digital camera or both, will be a bonus and will more likely get you chosen, but like i said trust is a major factor so will not expect pics until you feel the trust is there. With any M/s relationship i believe commitment is important.

Now I do realize that you will have family commitments and work commitments as well which i am fine with as i do not expect you to be on the button 24/7 so to speak, but as much as possible will be ideal. As with going out socializing you will need permission, and if you have been good i will more often than not i will let you depending on my mood at the time.

There will be a trail period at the beginning, at which time either one of us can end it. There will be a contract that will need to be signed if you past the trial which will state all about safe words etc.

I plan on turning you into my personal online slave, getting you to do a wide range of tasks whilst online with me and whilst offline, so you are mostly doing something for me. With tasks i expect a detail written report to be given and if you can to provide evidence. Time Zone does matter a bit as the closer we are to each other the more time we will have online together. Even if we don't live near by who knows we could plan meeting up if you want to.

I do not mind if you are brand new to this or if you have some experience as they both have their upsides. There will be a application form to fill in if your interested, so if you are then just feel free to pm me for link, then once you filled it in i will review then if successful i will contact you to discuss the contract and other forms I would want you to fill in, just as introduction, likes dislikes etc.

The more toys that you have got the better, but if you do not have any it doesn't matter as i am sure we can find items around the house to use. The relationship will be long term, and need to also as trust grows, entrust me with different accounts, and slowly start to control everything. The Max age I am ideally looking for is 40.

If you got any questions or would you like the link to the application for then send me a pm.

• Kinks:
Bondage, pain, whips and a whole lot more, feel free to message me if any questions

• Experience:
6 Years on and off experience,

• Limits:
Deal breakers, Local time zone and also the fewer limits or the more open you to trying things the better.

Featured Threads

New Personals